Chapter 3

ment to update last night but it got too late and it's a bit of a filler but im trying to think of the story line a bit 

~~~

Taylor's POV

We finished watching the movie a little after eleven and nobody felt like leaving just yet, so we all headed to the kitchen to snack on some of the cookies the girls brought back from the bakery.

“These are delicious, what kind are they?” Cameron asked

“Oatmeal with raspberry” Laura answers

“So good babe” he says kissing Laura’s cheek

While everyone gets caught up in finding something to do I feel Estefania grab my hand and lead me over to her room.

"Joe isn't here so you won't have to worry about Gen wanting the room" she says as I close the door

"Finally some alone time" I wink

“You’re so dumb” she giggles as she wraps her arms around my waist

“I want to be with you at all times doll. I wanna be able to hug and kiss you whenever I want” I confess to her

She takes a second to take my words in before smiling up at me “Taylor… I like you a lot”

“And I like you more” I lean down and give her a kiss on the forehead “c’mon let’s lay down”

We both take off our shoes and she jumps into bed first and moves her covers over waiting for me to come in next, I sit down next to her and give her a kiss before covering the both of us. I wrap my arm around her waist pulling her close to my chest and as she calls it we ‘spoon’.

This is what I loved the most about our relationship, being able to just lay down together and have her ask about my day without there being awkward silences in between. Everything about her made me fall more and more in love, but I knew I had to find the right time to tell her how I felt.

“I need to get going” I say around one

“So soon?”

“Yes, I have a meeting with my agent early honey” I say getting up

“Another movie?” she asks miserably

I grab both her hands and kneel by her bed so we were at eye level “you knew this is my career from the day you met me and even when I’m gone there is not one second I don’t think of you”

“I’m sorry”

“Don’t be, I’ll see you tomorrow ok?”

She nods and I give her a quick kiss on her soft lips before stepping out of her room.

I couldn’t help feeling bad as I headed towards the door and saw that Genesis was almost sleeping on the couch watching TV but she still waves at me as I step out.

 As I started my car I got the greatest idea to show Estefania how much I cared about her.

---

Carolina’s POV

I can’t believe I was so blind this whole time. To think that she was dating Mikey and making him so happy; it was a small world after all.

Nobody had any idea him and I were together and on our way back to California which I was relieved but then I started to think as we landed.

“How are we getting to our places?” I ask

“Separate taxis I guess” Michael suggest

“Yeah that would be the easiest”