𝒙𝒗𝒊. (h)garold jenkins

Start from the beginning

"guys, you need to see this." Allison said from upstairs. Bonnie opened up the fridge and then closed it since there wasn't anything to drink before jogging up the stairs over to Allison who was in a room.

Bonnie was the last one to get there as she continued to eat the Doritos while Allison stood in front of a shield that held the umbrella academy picutres, toys, shirts, posters anything about them. Bonnie shivered find it very creepy.

"all our faces are burnt off." Allison pointed out towards the posters of them and all of their faces scrapped off and the dolls didn't have their heads.

"well, that's not creepy. this guys got some serious issues."

Bonnie walked over to the shelf noticing a pink folder that was in the front with red marked. bonnie moore. her eyes widen as she dropped the Doritos to the ground making them spill. "bonnie?" five and Diego asked at the same time looking over at bonnie who dusted off her fingers and reached out towards the folder.

"it has," her breath quickened its pace opening up the pink folder with her name on it. everything about her was inside of that folder. "my information."

five quickly walked over to her grabbing the folder from Bonnie who was too stunned to say anything else or do anything else. five flipped through the pages, his eyebrows pulled into a frown.

"he knows everything about Bonnie." five said closing the folder. he was going to hold onto it but bonnie snatched it away from him holding it close to her body. her answers were right inside of that folder.

"this was never about vanya." Allison said and five winced in pain starting to walk backwards with his hand over his stomach. "this was about us."

"five!" bonnie shouted running towards him shoving the folder to Diego and landed on the ground with five in her arms. "oh gosh."

her voice cracked reaching her hand down toward the open wound of five. the blood spread out all over his clothes and he shook his head groaning in pain. Diego and Allison went on the other side of five and Allison lifting up his shirt noticing the bullet wound.

"Jesus, five. why didn't you say anything?" Diego asked worrying about him only because bonnie was starting to have a panic attack as her arm stayed around his shoulder and his head was laid on her lap.

"you have to keep going." five managed to mumble out breathing heavily. "so...close."

"you're terribly funny, five." bonnie whispered to five, her eyes staying on the boy who never moved his head away or his eyes away from the red hair girl.

"five? five?" bonnie breathed heavily shaking her head as she brought up her bloody hand up to his cheek shaking his head softly. five smiled at her softly before closing his eyes. "five?! five!"

"bonnie let's go!"

"stay with me, five." she kept on whispering to him on the car ride home. she stayed in the backseat with his head on her leap stroking his hair gently away from his far. a piece of cloth on his wound. "come on your big idiot, don't go."

she dropped her head on the door letting out a chocked sob, screwing her eyes tightly shut. this boy was going to be the death of her, she cares so much for him. all their adventures, all their snarly comments to each other, all their glances, their smiles, their jokes, their little moments meant so much for her.

he means so much to her and right now when the world is about to end she can't bare with the fact of losing him. five was showing her that there was reasons to live for, even if he doesn't know it.

she doesn't want to lose him without figuring out what he truly meant to her. she didn't want to lose him right now, just when things are starting for them. just when her life is barely starting.

just when he started to love someone.

"please, stay."

authors note
Joseph Quinn.
chockhold.
me want to make a fanfic.

also
i have a Alex Alvarez book rn
AND
a Steve harrington book posted.

also i have a Alex Alvarez book rn AND a Steve harrington book posted