Chapter 5

Love experience

I was on my way to school , actually I was little bit early so I can avoid family drama.
Woaah !!!
Early morning cold breeze and white fog made me cold I was admiring the weather when I saw a tall figure walking ahead me and I realised from dress that we study in same University.

I want company so I thought to approach him so I ran and tried to stop him but maybe he ignored me so I got more curious.

I ran more and catched his bag from one hand other on knee while I was panting . He turned and faced me but I didn't saw him because my head was down

Aish!! What do you want my attention , photo , autograph or kiss.

His last word made me to look at him as I tried to take a view of stranger he suddenly grabbed my cheeks with his both long hands and in a second I found his lips on my forehead . I was shocked but my body reacted facedbutterflime instant butterflies.

He made a kissing sound and then in a husky voice he whispered " Now satisfied right".

First time in my life I experienced something like this. Warm blood was running body I didn't even heard him.

He turned his back and started walking without taking glance of me.

Nonchalantly I started following him with small steps also again and again repeating the scene in my head while kicking the stone.

Wait I didn't saw his face ? As soon as I realised I looked up and  didn't find him.

He was fast with his long legs maybe he walked fas to ignore me.

I tried to come back in reality and again started walking towards school.

                   ...................

I suggested my self to take books from locker and then go to class because I know I was early .

As I entered in class I saw that weirdo famous guy sitting next to my sit.

Ahh! Bad day started why he came to school so early I thought famous guy comes late or don't come.

Stop cursing me . He said without looking at me

And how do you know that ? This time he looked up.

Isn't it obvious. A smirk flashing on his face.

Well thank you for yesterday. I said while dropping my stuffs on bench.

Woaah! I think I was unable to hear last part .....sorry......

Ummm! I accept your apology. My time to smirk.

That was lame.

Atleast made sense.

Whatever

Let's not talk and stick to our agreement now do your work. 

Make sense , don't want to make morning more bad .....and that kiss ughhhh!!!

Which kiss?? I said taking interest in it.

Forgot your own words , don't talk.

You said that why I am asking okay.

I was not saying to you now don't disturb. He said and immediately plugged earphones

Whatever you ugly ass.  I said as I realised I losed the argument.

After losing the argument i also started listening song while doing my homework.

After 30 mins students started coming while showing their morning energetic looks.

And soon the lecture started...

                     ....................