Chapter 4

(After running for a while you sat on bench in the garden which is not so far from your house)

"Okay Mickey calm yourself down" you said to yourself huffing and puffing . Can't he call be by my  name (funfact: he don't know your name。◕‿◕。)   But no,  he wants to follow me like a stalker and scare me till death.

You took rest for a minute there to make yourself calm and then after a minute yo got up to leave.

You rang the bell of your house and your unnie opened the door.

Yaahhh unnie!!!! You took so long to open the door.

"Ohh I was doing packing, also you should have house keys with you "she replied while going inside her room.

You followed her and said "Unnie you are leaving me here alone waee (why) you know mom and dad are going to take divorce soon and now you are going to America ......what about me??

She turned towards me and then sat on bed and patted on the side beside her.
You know Mickey things are hard for me too. I know I should take care of you but I have some reasons too. I will earn money there so we both can live without having money issues.

You know Mickey  mom and dad are going to marry with their bf and gf  after divorce so their is no chance they will take care of us.

"I know unnie that why I am supporting but I am just feeling alone."you hugged her
Mickey I want to give you something ...you looked at her curiously she gave an envelop.

What is this unnie, you tried to open it . Hajima ( don't open it) once I leave from here then you can open it . You nodded and took a leave from her room.

Maybe she gave me some money to survive but it feels like their is a paper maybe a check .....I am excited !!

The day was for you but small talk with  unnie healed  you .

^_________^_________^_________

A/n :

So your unnie is like her or not 😂

Cyaaa!!💜