Chapter 1

Why is it dark here ???I can't see anything

I can't see anything ....mmmhhh is anybody there???...ohh god I can't open my eyes .....wait what with these footsteps.
Someone is here please say something I am scared !!!!

Don't come near me ...no
Please don't come! (Suddenly a drop of tear came from the corner of the eye )
Leave me ...

noPlease don't come! (Suddenly a drop of tear came from the corner of the eye )Leave me

Why are you following me ?? I can't see you .....

Ring!!!Ring!!!Ring!!!

Ah!!!!one more bad dream

Ah!!!!one more bad dream ...
Damn why everytime this sweat and bad dreams....worst combination dude.....

What is up with you dude....this dreams use to be once in a week and now it's thrice in a week.

Mickey get up!!!! An irrtated voice came from the kitchen making me to come back in reality ......I yelled back comingggg.....

Forcing myself up from the bed I followed my daily routine and headed towards kitchen . I saw my mum cooking and yelling at us , which I clearly avoid as usual.

My dad and unnie were talking about politics in which I never had interest ...... I sat beside them and greeted them and in return the response was scoldings and taunts which I was expecting because now it became an unavoidable part of my sucking life.

Now, I doesn't get affected anymore but deep inside it still hurts but , like everytime I was successful to convince myself that it doesn't affect me anymore....I gave a shameful smile to them and completed my breakfast without interrupting them .

I bowed 90° and took a leave and headed towards my university.

Well I am a student in first year typical 18 year teenage girl.

I was on my way where I found my one and only love of my life my bestie coming towards me with a cheerful look on her face.....damn how can she be so energetic in this early morning....

Btw her name is yuna
Actually she is an year old from me. We both are in same University and childhood friends met each other with family connections. Yeaahh one of the best thing I got through my family lmaoo....

"Heyy dog poop gm" as soon as she came towards me she greeted me. I don't want to agree but her this type of talks makes me feel comfortable and better.

"Well was not good a minute ago but now better and what about you cat pee"I back fired and our silly talks continued till we reach University.

We both got apart from each other and headed towards our classes.... as I entered in the class my six sense  sensed strange behaviour of student present over their.

But I didn't ask them cause they don't like to talk with me ....

As it was still 20 mins for the lecture to start ....I settled myself and decided to take a nap.

✿✿✿✿

A/n

It's just a start so wait for intersting stuffs

Btw do you guys relate with Mickey's life

Do tell me in comment box....
If any mistakes, idea or suggestion let me know all of it

I am going to reply surly✌️✌️

Late nyt .....
Gn 💤😴