Chapter Twelve: Rintis Island Academy (2)

Apparently they found your handkerchief on a windowsill, they thought nothing of it at first before they saw your initials on the corner of the handkerchief. Right now the three of you are walking back to the classroom after you handed Yaya's clip back to her.

"So what usually happens during the afternoon on the first day of school?" You ask the two girls walking beside you.

"Well usually our homeroom teacher introduces herself to us, then she gives a briefing about rules and regulations" Yaya answers. "Yeah! And I think classes officially start tomorrow." Ying adds. "Oh cool- wait tomorrow?!"

"Yeah?"

"Damn, in our old school they used to start a week later. But it was probably because we had to check our requirements and stuff"

"Requirements?"

"Eh doesn't matter" You say as you shrug it off. The walk continued on for about a few minutes until the three of you had arrived back at the classroom. You were talking with Ying as you walked in when Angie pointed something out.

"Y/n why are you limping?" You look at her then down on your leg "Wait, I was limping?" You say as you look at Ying and Yaya, "I mean you were walking slower than usual" Yaya comments as she walks past you and towards her seat.

"Huh that's weird I guess my ankle does hurt a little bit now that you mentioned it '' You then sit down as Angie kneels in front of you, she gently touches your ankle but it's enough to make you flinch at the contact. You grab her wrist and hoist her back up so she's standing now. "It's probably nothing, I must have slipped somewhere and caused a lil sprain no biggie."

She sits back down as Rory seems to enter the classroom, supposedly coming from the bathroom. She sits down right next to you and you both talk, your little conversation catches Ying's attention so she joins in, then so does Gopal then Yaya, then your brother and Angie follow. Now its just the seven of you arguing which Minion from the Rise of Gru was the best. That's how the rest of your classmates found the seven of you as they entered the room, "I'm telling you Bob is the best one!" You say.

"Oh it's always the looks when it comes to you, what about the brains?! Kevin is better! Without him they would have never even met Gru!" Damien adds.

"You're all so stuck up on looks and the brains but you're forgetting heart, Stuart has heart!" Rory argues.

"Hey! So does Bob!" Gopal adds.

"We're all just gonna ignore Jerry who travelled miles and I mean MILES looking for that amulet?!" Ying yells.

After the rest of your classmates had started to approach their seats the seven of you began to lower your voices. Quite a few minutes passed before Finally Miss Robinson had entered the room, you all greeted her then sat back down.

"All right students, I'm sure most of you already know me but I am Miss Robinson, your homeroom and English teacher for this school year. As I can see we have 5 new students joining us and I trust that you have already been acquainted with them during the morning."

"So for this afternoon we will be electing our classroom officers!" The class starts to erupt in excited whispers while Miss Robinson had grabbed a marker and wrote the words Class Monitor or President. She turned around and looked at the class with a smile "I now open the nomination for class monitor or president, the person with the second highest number of votes gets to be the assistant or vice."

The class became quiet with some giggling excitedly, well that was until Ying raised her hand "I nominate Yaya!" Said girl looked at her in shock "Trust me Yaya out of the two of us you're the one who excels at this" The two girls look at each other with looks that had hidden meanings behind them. While your brother starts to scooch closer to you.