Chapter Eight: Losing Control

The others could only watch as Adu Du's robot had begun to get up again. "I will be unstoppable!" Adu Du yells and you could hear Copiare screaming from inside that machine. "Not on our watch!" The three BoBoiBoys yells preparing to attack.

When suddenly a huge bolt of lightning had struck the robot causing it to collapse and a vast dust cloud had appeared, the other two look at Thunderstorm for answers "Don't look at me I didn't do that".

From inside the robot Adu Du had lost control of almost everything, its as if it was rejecting to be controlled. Outside after the dust had settled they could clearly see a bolt of pink and blue had pierced it though it quickly faded away.

"Huh is that all you got?!" Adu Du taunts as he gets up again. "No, but thanks for asking" looking around he couldn't find the source of the voice, until something hit him from above. The pressure was intense that it was enough to make the robot face plant into the ground.

Adu Du had used the robot's new source of power to move to a safer location. Then he could clearly see the culprit for the attacks. Where he used to lie there stood a figure which was you, your hair was up in the air with sparks of pink and blue surrounding your body.

"You brat! Laser Destroyer!" Adu Du had sent a laser attack straight at you "Let's see you dodge this!" You only looked at it with a blank face as you could hear the calls of BoBoiBoy to move. You raise your hand and utter a word that only seem like a whisper "gluttony".

The laser was absorbed into your hand and the others were shocked at this, closing your palm you bring it back down. Now Adu Du could clearly see your face, your eyes glowed unnaturally and marks had begun to appear on your cheeks. You slowly smile knowing inside that machine he was afraid of yet another defeat.

Adu Du was shocked at your sudden disappearance and began to shoot at almost everywhere, "Come out come out wherever you are!" Adu Du taunts.

What he didn't expect was you slicing one of the robot's legs almost cutting it in half in the process. "Big talk for someone so little" you say as you hold up the piece of metal you cut off "Grrr why you!"

"Eh I thought I was fighting a talking vegetable not some wild animal in a Halloween costume" You laugh as he launches another attack which you quickly dodge. In your peripheral vision you see the three BoBoiBoy's preparing to attack, you whistle to call their attention to you "Take those three to a safer place" you say as you gesture to Yaya, Ying and Gopal.

They nod at this when you realize  Adu Du was about to attack them, quickly throwing the piece of metal at him to get him to focus on you "What's wrong too scared too miss your attack again?" You see him start to grit his teeth from inside the robot "Your luck has run out, Maximum Laser!"

Another attack was sent and you were about to absorb it when "STOP! THAT LASER WEAKENS HIS ENEMIES!" hearing this new information you raise your other hand and "full counter".

You reflect the attack and it hits him successfully diminishing part of his energy, "You're forgetting I have this!" He again gains energy from Copiare inside and you can hear it scream once more.

"Let's see you dodge-" before he could finish his sentence he looked up to see you in close range pulling your hand back as if you were about to attack "You're really starting to piss me off" Quickly punching the robot its blasted back.

Before he could gain power again you had forced Copiare's compartment open and snatched it away, cradling Copiare in your arms. Walking backwards you see the robot return to its original color as it started to malfunction. Copiare who was in your arms had sparks coming from it, walking towards the others you see Probe on his way to Ochobot but before you could say anything Ochobot was already in his grasp.