Chapter Eleven: Rintis Island Academy

Usually in the early mornings everything would be peaceful between you and your siblings, emphasis on the usually. Right now it is around 5 in the morning with just you and your siblings trying to get ready for the first day at your new school.

Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal but before you left your parents they had made sure to remind you multiple times how important it is to make a good first impression. It should be easy but after you put on the uniforms, let's just say you weren't totally satisfied with the look.

The uniform itself had a white polo with the school's logo, plus a black skirt that reached just below your mid thigh, it also had a red ribbon. You matched it with knee high black socks and a pair of black shoes which you adored, they were one of the many parting gifts your family had sent.

Back in your old school you were used to neckties, so seeing the ribbon in your hand was new for you. Hearing voices downstairs you quickly joined your siblings to try and ask for help. Going down the stairs Angie saw you with your ribbon in hand and was quick to tie it for you.

Around 6 in the morning the four of you plus Copiare were eating breakfast, "Hey what do we do about Copiare?" Rory asks, "Well, we'll drop it off at Tok Aba's on our way to the school. He agreed to watch over Copiare seeing as how he needs help with his shop."

Swallowing your food you turn to look at Copiare who was beside you "Sound good Copiare?"

"Yeah yeah whatever" it says as it continues eating, for a few minutes you continue to eat your food in silence as the tv plays in the background. "Oh and the school allows students to customize its uniform so we have vests" Damien says as he shoves another piece of food in his mouth. "WHAT?!"

"Damien, Damien you can't just say stuff like that out of the blue-" Rory says as she tries to catch her breath, "Hmm it's really not that surprising" He retaliates.

"You say that as if you forgot how strict our old school was" You shudder as you remember a girl was suspended because she added a clip on her uniform.

Damien laughs at your reactions and tells you to put it on after you finish eating breakfast. Rushing to your room, you see the vest lying on top of your bed, it was a grayish navy blue in color and felt pretty soft.

You grab your bag and head downstairs, Copiare was quick to jump in your arms saying it was too tired to walk, Damien had a vest with a similar color to yours but it was much darker, Rory had a red vest while Angie had a yellow one. You were the first one out the door as your siblings double checked to make sure everything was okay before you left.

You start to fiddle with your bag strap anxiously as you wait for them to finish, suddenly you feel a hand on your head and see your brother behind you "It'll be fine N/n". Rory suddenly tackles Damien from behind causing him to stumble forward, quickly stepping out of the way, you see the sight of Damien trying to get rid of Rory off his back.

Angie giggles at the sight and locks the door, then she hands a key to you "It's a spare incase something happens, they already have theirs so let's get going now" She grabs your hand and leads the way. "Oi Angie, Y/n wait for us!" Rory whines as she hops off Damien's back and starts to run after the two of you.

---Time Skip---

You walk for a bit then you see the familiar form of Tok Aba's shop in the distance. A few minutes pass and as of now you and Rory are sipping on chocolate shakes as Angie and Damien talk with Tok Aba.

When it was time to continue heading to school you parted ways with Copiare, "Don't miss us too much Copiare!" Rory says as the four of you walk away. Along the way to the school idle chatter could be heard from your group, whether it be food, clothes, or just reciting the periodic table.