Chapter Three: Unexpected Turn of Events

The days seemed to start passing by quicker, with everyone focused on making sure everything is alright and ready for the new school year you're left in your room with your thoughts. You though about watching something on Netflix but realize you would spend more time looking for something  to watch then actually watching a show.

There's always video games but with no one to game with it's boring for you. Angie who had come to check on you had noticed you were just staring at the ceiling. "n/n what are you doing?" She asks. "I'm trying to think of something to do" she notices your gloomy attitude  and suggests "maybe you should take a walk outside? You know get to know your surroundings more, you haven't been outside for a few days so it would be good for the fresh air too" Thinking you had nothing better to do you smiled at her and changed into sweatpants since you were wearing shorts. You grabbed you wallet, phone and earphones and went outside you're room.

As you pass down the stairs and make your way to the door you were about to open it until "y/n where are you going?" You turn around and see your brother on the phone with someone "I'm going for a walk Damien, I'll be back before you know it bro" He looks at you for a second and says "Be careful out there" he says as you smile at his concern "I'll be fine bro besides what's the worse that could happen?" You give him a close eyed smile and went outside.

When you were about to open the gate you hear "N/N IF YOU GET HURT BY SOMEONE TELL ME AND ILL BEAT THE $#*! OUT OF THEM" You hear Rory shout from the 2nd floor window, the window is quickly shut and you hear the muffled sounds of Angie scolding her to watch her profanity.

Laughing to yourself you plug your earphones into your ears and start to play some tunes, although with music in your ears you can still hear the voices of people greeting you as you passed by. It seemed strange at first how they were so close with everybody on the Island but you got used to it.

You passed by a familiar alleyway and stopped to check if you're little friend was there. With luck he was, when he recognized you he approached you almost immediately. It was the same cat you fed when you first knew BoBoiBoy and Gopal's names. After a few days of visiting him in the past he slowly got used to your presence and tolerates you enough to let you pet him.

As you were petting him you were sad that you forgot to bring him a few snacks, ever since you started to feed him he started to look better. He wasn't just a cat with skin and bones now and he looked almost normal if it weren't for the few ribs that still could be seen. You were about to stand up and leave when a cloth was placed over your mouth. Realizing the danger you were in you held your breath.

While you were pre occupied with the cat and the music playing in your ears you had failed to notice another person was sneakily coming up behind you. You elbowed  him in the place where you thought his stomach was but hit metal? You panic at this when you feel something tickle your sides and accidentally take a breath of the substance on the cloth. Your  vision becomes blurry you try to fight of the effects but your body reluctantly gives into to the darkness and pass out.

---POV Change: 2nd POV Omniscient---

As your unconscious body was being  dragged by the unknown entity the cat who you named Potato since he reminded you of the vegetable had quickly pounced on your attacker. "AHHH Mr. Boss this cat has sharp claws!" Probe cries out. "Oh shut up Probe its just a cat" Adu du says as he takes the cat off Probe and chucks it at a trashcan nearby. Adu du orders Probe to carry you back to the ship and they leave the cat alone.

Potato had noticed your phone dropped out of your pocket and the screen was slightly cracked but it was on. Your wallpaper had been a picture of you and your sibling smiling happily while you were watching a show. Realizing what he had to do he got your phone and ran towards the park.