Chapter Five: The Unknown Sphere

After they parted ways for the day BoBoiBoy, Gopal, Yaya, Ying and Ochobot are now observing the power sphere on the ground. "Where do you guys think she got this from?" Ying asks, "From Adu Du's ship obviously" Gopal says. "More important question is how did he get his hands on a power sphere like this?" Yaya says.

The 6 of them continue to talk when suddenly Ying notices the time, "look the sun is setting! I have to go home soon!". The others have noticed this as well and agree that BoBoiBoy should keep the power sphere for the night and they will all talk about it tomorrow at Tok Aba's shop.

The 6 of them part ways and BoBoiBoy is left alone in his room with Ochobot and the other power sphere. Trying his best to forget what happened today he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

It was around 5 am in the morning when BoBoiBoy woke up to a bright light. Shielding his eyes he slowly opens them to find the other power sphere to be glowing, it seems to be activating the same way Ochobot activated a long time ago. This light also woke up Ochobot who quickly rushed to BoBoiBoy's side.

The sphere started to float and glow even brighter, so bright that BoBoiBoy and Ochobot had to cover their eyes. When the glow started to fade away they heard a clang and opened their eyes to find that the sphere had now woken up. BoBoiBoy had tried to approach it but it noticed his presence and started to back away.

"W̷̼̯͇̖̟̐̓̕ĥ̴̤ŏ̶͖͙̦͔̙̹̋͐͂͝ ̷̝̒̕â̸̧͍̩̰͙̟̽͑́̋͝r̶̻͇̱̰̈̏̓͆e̸͉̩̲͎̹̅ ̴͕̬̼͗ỳ̴͖̫̄̾ͅo̷͔̫͖̅u̷͈̗̣̹̠͒̈́̄?̶̰̺̖̜͉͑͜ ̶̪̙̱̳̞̀͜s̷̩̈́͊̂̇̕͝ṭ̴̨͚̗͈̩̿͗́͌a̵̲͈͈̓̒ÿ̷̨̜͒ ̷̖̘̜̠̰̃a̴̤̲̳͍͉̠͋͊̃͊̉w̵͍̲̮̞͛a̶̳̠̼̖̪̕͘y̴̛̖̥͑̆̾̐̾ ̷̠͍̦̺͂̀̿̚f̶̧̞͊̀r̸̛̯̺͉̺̺̎̋̚͜ơ̷̡͘͝m̵͎͛ ̸̧̍m̴͇̬͖̃̓͑̿͆̚ͅe̷̮̲̎̓̾̕̚!̷̠̍̌̈́͒" it spoke.

BoBoiBoy had a hard time understanding what it said, it seemed to speak the same language but its voice was distorted. Ochobot notices the new sphere's fear and approached it. "We're not here to hurt you". Upon seeing the similar sphere it calmed down, Ochobot went behind it and opened its back, the sphere started to panic but Ochobot said he just wanted to fix its voice box.

The sphere stops moving and lets Ochobot fix its voice box. As this was happening BoBoiBoy had sat down crossed legs in front of the power sphere. It gave him a look that said *do anything suspicious and I will end you* which he smiled in return, the sphere started to get comfortable with its surroundings when it realized it was no longer in danger.

It took about 30 minutes for Ochobot to successfully fix its voice box. By this time BoBoiBoy had already completed his daily routine and was now properly dressed for the day. Right now they are in the living room. "So what is your name?" He asks, the sphere looks at him then looks at Ochobot who nods and then says "Copiare bot" whilst gesturing to itself. BoBoiBoy smiles at this and introduces himself, "I am BoBoiBoy and this is Ochobot".

BoBoiBoy and Ochobot look at each other and "We want to take you to a shop nearby and show you to some of our friends if that's okay with you?" Ochobot asks. It agrees and they start to make their way to Tok Aba's Shop.

First they opened up the shop, then Gopal arrived followed by the two girls. By 7 am they were complete, "So the power sphere woke up around 5 am" BoBoiBoy started "Yeah! it tried to talk but its voice box was damaged so I had to fix it" Ochobot continued. "It introduced itself as Copiare Bot". "Copier bot? What a weird name" Gopal feels a smack at the back of his head and turns around to find an irritated power sphere. "It's Copiare, don't you know it's rude to ridicule something by its name?"

The group was stunned to see a floating sphere behind them. "Right everyone this is Copiare", "Copiare meet Yaya, Ying and Gopal, they're our friends" Copiare looks at them and nods. "How did Adu Du obtain a power sphere like you?" Ying asks "Adu du?" Copiare tilts its head signifying confusion "the alien who abducted you but yesterday y/n got you out of his ship".