Chapter Nine: Goodbye and Hello

After yesterday's events Angie had finished up easing the other's pain, soon after you, Rory and Damien woke up to a worn out Angie and a passed out BoBoiBoy, Gopal, Yaya and Ying on the ground. Rory was the first to take action and started to look for Adu Du when Copiare told her that he got away.

Before she could reply they saw Ochobot wake up, "Oh no! What happened to them?" He tried to wake up BoBoiBoy and then the others "Don't worry Ochobot they'll wake up soon, but we should probably move them someplace else" Copiare suggests.

Ochobot had told them that Tok Aba's house was nearby and they could take them there, Damien stood up and carried BoBoiBoy And Gopal while You were carrying Ying and Rory was carrying Yaya.

Though Damien suggested that Angie should go home first because she must be exhausted Angie wanted to come along and is carrying Copiare and Ochobot.

Tok Aba was relaxing when he heard a knock on the door, he thought it was BoBoiBoy and opened the door "Yah BoBoiBoy where have you been?" Instead of BoBoiBoy at the door, Tok Aba was greeted with the four new kids in town carrying the unconscious figures of his grandson and his friends.

"Uhm surprise?" You cautiously say, you see Tok Aba's complexion go pale before he passes out completely. Almost dropping Ying in the process, you grab Tok Aba's wrist just before his body could hit the ground.

"Damien I need help" You look back to see your siblings trying to hold their laughter

Damien had dropped off Gopal on the couch while he went upstairs to put BoBoiBoy on his bed, you and Rory set down Tok Aba, Yaya and Ying on the couch. Angie was seated as well and you could see that her complexion was paler than before, she looked like she was about to throw up.

You both made eye contact and she mouthed the words "I'm okay", a few minutes passed of you and your siblings just applying first aid on BoBoiBoy and his friends when Tok Aba woke up. "W-What is going on?" Copiare had handed a glass of water to Tok Aba which he drank.

Copiare sat with Tok Aba and explained everything that happened while you and your siblings continued to administer basic first aid. A few minutes later his friends started to wake up, first was Yaya then Ying and lastly Gopal, soon after they asked where BoBoiBoy was and you told them he was in his room upstairs.

All of you went upstairs to check on him with Gopal being the first in his room, you peak just above your brother's shoulder to see BoBoiBoy stir awake.

"Hey BoBoiBoy is awake!" Gopal was the first to call out to the others, "Are you alright BoBoiBoy? Are you okay? Are you?!" Gopal then grabs his shoulders and shakes him. "Hey! You'll end up breaking my grandchild!" Tok Aba scolds, which Gopal laughs off and then apologizes to BoBoiBoy.

He started to complain about his head when "Thank you, BoBoiBoy for saving all of us" Yaya said "Yeah if not for you we would have all been goners!" Ying adds.

BoBoiBoy looked disoriented when he noticed the other 5 present in the room, "Hey it's you guys" The group then turned to look at you, your siblings and Copiare "Eh since when did you get here?!" Gopal then points at you "We've been here the entire time" Copiare answers for you.

"Sheesh we helped you guys back there and we don't get a thanks too?" Rory says as she puts her hands on her hair as she was leaning by the door frame, Angie had gently hit her but Rory was quick to stick out her tongue at her. "Ah BoBoiBoy, they brought you and your friends here," Tok Aba said.

"Right, you no all of you helped me defeat Adu Du right?" You all just nodded at the same time not liking the awkward atmosphere. Well that was until Ying had a realization "Wait you all have abilities too?!" Surprised you all just nodded, Ying grabbed both your hands which made you drop Copiare but "Did you fight him too? With your abilities?!" You nodded yet again.