Part 23

Y/N POV

It has been a month since we brought our daughter home. I am in the nursery trying to put her back to sleep it's 2 in the morning. I haven't been in my little space since we had her. As I sit in the chair rocking Saylor back to sleep I fall asleep myself.

Lauren POV

I woke up this morning to an empty bed I'm guessing Y/N slept with one of the other girls. I get up and ready and I go to find Y/N I panicked for a minute until I passed the nursery and I saw Y/N sleeping in a chair holding Saylor. I smile and walk in I pick up Saylor and hold her as she smiles at me. "Good morning beautiful" I say to Saylor she just smiles. I carry her out to the living room finding ally. "Hold Saylor I have to wake Y/N up." I say handing her to Ally

I walk back to the nursery and I kneel in front of Y/N and I stroke her leg. "Baby wake up." I say and she squirms a little bit.

Y/N POV

I wake up to Lauren she smiles at me. "Baby you fell asleep you look so stressed honey" Lauren says in a soothing mommy voice. I feel myself start to slip into my head space for the first time in a month. "Are you feeling little again baby come hug mommy" Lolo says I attached myself to her she picked me up and carried me to her room. "you wanna watch a movie baby?" Lolo asked "nwo" I reply and she chuckled. "Color?" I shake my head no as she lists a few more things. "Baf!" I yell excitedly and jump off her bed running into her bathroom. I smile and climb into the tub waiting for Lolo to come in. She walked in smiling and she lifts me up setting me on the sink. She turns the bath on and sets a bath bomb on the side of the tub. She then lifts me up and removed my clothes. "I missed this beautiful body" Lolo says staring at me with lusts in her eyes. She then takes a deep breath and picks me up again setting me in the bath tub. I relax in the warm bath and I grab the bath bomb immediately throwing it in. I giggle and smile watching the bubbles from it. "Wook mommy it make ater wed" I say excitedly as she just smiles watching me. "Mommy sit with me?" I ask and she nods. "Okay baby" she replied taking her clothes off she then got in the bath with me she sits behind me and leans me back to lean against her chest she holds me close and tight. Her arms around my waist. She then kisses my neck making me slip out of head space. I moan out her name in a whisper as she sucks and bites my sweet spot. I bite my lip and she continues her work on my neck her hands move up cupping my boob pinching my nipple. I take in a sharp breath as her other hand moves in between my legs waisting no time to put two fingers inside me curling them. I continue moaning louder and she thrusts harder biting my shoulder. "Cum for mommy" she says strictly thrusting faster and harder desperately wanting me to orgasm. "aah don't stop"I moan loudly Cumming on her fingers. She pulls her fingers out she turns my head and kisses me passionately. "I missed fucking you so much baby I love you so much you know that right?" Lauren asked I smile. "Yes I love you too" I reply and she kissed me again more roughly. She lifts me up a little bit her dick rubbing at my entrance I reach down putting it in moaning I start bouncing up and down Lauren stops me and she holds me up a little as she starts thrusting up and down I moan her name screaming in pleasure. She soon pulls out making me whine she get up picking me up as well she bends me over the edge of the tub she kneels behind me thrusting into me again harder and faster than before as if she hasn't fucked anything for years. I scream as she gets harder. She cums into me quickly she doesn't stop though she reached around my waist rubbing my clit fast making me cum harder than I've ever orgasmed before. She then pulls out I turn around sucking her dick immediately deep throating making her eyes rolls mack she throws her head back as her hand are on my head holding me still with her deep in my throat. She lets me go so I can breath. After a few breaths she does it again holding me and thrusts into my throat as far as it can go finally cumming into my throat I swallow the best I can with her still in my throat. She pulls out and pulls me up to kiss her. She then drives me off and we get dressed walking downstairs as if nothing happened. The girls stare at us and we walk in the living room I sit on the couch by ally and Dinah I take Saylor and she hold her on my chest. Her head on my shoulder as she falls asleep. Lauren sits on the chair neck to the couch. "Like we didn't just hear y'all f.u.c.k.i.n.g." Normani says spelling out fucking. I chuckle and Lauren looks shocked making me laugh harder. "Why you so shy Lauren were all dating here." I reply and Lauren glares at me. We soon hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I say and salt and up still holding Saylor. I open the door seeing Camila I immediately close it and walk back to the living room. " Who was it?" Dinah asks I roll my eyes "nobody important" I reply and Dinah got up walking to the door and she immediately yells. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" followed by screams we all run to the door ally took Saylor from me and took her to the nursery. Lauren pulls Dinah off Camila of course Dinah would beat her up. I just laugh at what's happening as the girls freak out trying to get Dinah off. Finally they got her off Camila was bleeding. "Please I just want Y/N back that's all I want please" Camila begs crying. I roll my eyes and walk through them standing in front of Camila "what?" I ask annoyed. She breaks down kneeling in front of me. "Please I just want you back baby please I love you I made a mistake Austin and I broke up. I love you I want you" Camila begs I look at Lauren "it's up to you" she says I sigh "I'll think about it for now get the fuck out of my face I have a child Camila I have better shit to worry about you fucking cheating on me with Austin you should have thought about this before hand I don't forgive cheating I forgive a lot of people for a lot of shit but cheating is one thing I will never forgive it's not my problem you made the discussion to cheat on me you knew how much I loved you camila but I moved on I'm happy with them fuck you" I rant and she cries. I push her away "I never wanna see you again get the fuck away from this house" I cry and walk inside Lauren follows me and I cry on the couch she sits next to me pulling me close to her pulling my head to lay on her chest. "I'm proud of you baby you stood up for yourself my love I'm sure that was hard. I love you I'm here for you ok?" She says I don't reply I just cry.

That night I can't sleep Camila keeps calling me. "STOP FUCKING CALLING ME!!!" I yell at my phone Lauren wakes up and looks at me the phone rings again of course it's Camila I break down I throw my phone across the room causing it to break into pieces. "Baby hey come her" Lauren says opening her arms. I submit I lay down and lay my head on her chest she plays with my hair and rubs my back relaxing me finally helping fall asleep.