Part 8

Lauren POV 

The girls and I are planning a fun day for Y/N because we kinda got in a fight with her last night and we want to apologize and Y/N's love languages are art, physical touch, and gifts... so we are giving her a gift to apologize. See what had happened was obviously she was deep in little space so naturally this argument was stupid, she basically hates us right now because she was tired at 6 PM and we wouldn't let her sleep because we wanted her to sleep at her real bedtime and actually sleep through the night. She loves sleeping so yeah she is really mad. The girl and I finally got everything planned we are taking her to six flags!!! I'm son excited and so is Dinah as you know also loves six flags. 

Y/N POV

I am deep in little space again and I am in my play room playing with my elephant toy. I get bored eventually so I crawl out of my room and crawl to the stairs I want to go downstairs but i'm not allowed to do it alone so I yell for mommy and after a few minutes of yelling Lauren appears from down the stairs looking up at me. I made grabby hands at her and she smiles walking up to get me. "hi baby girl. Wanna come downstairs?" lolo asks and I nod not wanting to talk. "Words baby" Lauren says and I hesitate slipping deeper into little space now finding it nearly impossible to talk. "baby how old do you feel?" Lauren asks curiously and I hold up 2 fingers and she smiles. She bends over picking me up holding me on her waist, I wrap my legs around her waist and arms around her neck. I then rest my head on her shoulder and she coos at me. "god your so cute baby" lolo says and pinches my cheek and she then walks downstairs and carries me to the living room setting me on mani bears lap, I whine wanting my mommy and I make grabby hands to lolo again making mani fake cry. "You don't want me?" mani asks fake crying and then I start crying thinking I hurt mani, she then stops her act and hugs me and I cry in her shoulder. "you made my baby cry" Ally says walking in and she rubs my back and I relax feeling her rub my back. I soon stop crying and mani kisses my cheek and neck and I relax in her touch. "you ready for dinner my love?" mani asks gently and I nod and of course she would ask me to use my words. What is their obsession wanting me to talk all of the time it's too  much work. I whine I try getting out of her hold but she hold me tighter that annoys me I hit her and finally she lets go and grabs her chest where I hit her. "We do not hit!" Ally says and spanks me twice. I pout my lip and a tear falls down my cheek. Dinah ran in yelling "WHO HURT MY BABY!!!??? WHO"S ASS I GOTTA BEAT!!!??" She yells and everyone points to Ally knowing she spanked me and Dinah glares at her and Ally puts her hands in the air. Dinah pick me up and pushes my head inter her shoulder I bury my face in her neck. "it's ok baby" Dinah whispers in my ear. Dinah then walks to the kitchen and then puts me in my high chair and she gently strokes my cheek with her thumb, she then kisses my cheek and eventually puts some pizza down in front of me I whine seeing there is no ranch. I can't eat pizza without ranch. She then pours some and I eat slowly. The girls go in the living room leaving me alone I eventually finish eating and I am now slipping out of my little space and I yell for Lauren. "LAUREN!!!" I yell in my normal voice not in little space and she walk in the other girls have never seen me out of little space. She takes me out of the highchair and kisses me. "You're not in little space anymore" Lauren says marking the obvious usually I would be sarcastic but I don't wanna be punished. I run to Lauren's room taking a sports bra out of the door she has for me for clothes when i'm out of little space. I put on a sports bra and a thong. I walk out and Lauren bites her lip looking me up and down I ignore it and walk to the living room. "mistress may I please sit on the couch?" I ask politely respecting my owner. "NO!" She reply's and I nod and sit on the floor. I look at the TV and then I feel eyes staring at me so I look and see all the girls looking at my body biting their lips gripping themselves through their pants. I look down seeing their dicks are all hard.