Part 16

Lauren POV

I woke up this morning in bed y/n cuddled into my side her head on my shoulder face in my neck her warm breath hitting my neck. Arm wrapped around my waist the other one around her own waist. I smile as I admire the feeling of my love in my arms. I hope I have her for the rest of my life. When I die I want to be in her arms. I look over to my side at the alarm clock seeing it's almost 12 pm I really need to get up and get y/n up too. I rub her arm softly with my finger tips and she groans and stretches making my heart melt she is so beautiful. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me smiling. "We have to get up baby" I tell her and she cuddles into me again groaning. "I know my love, let's get you cleaned up" I say and I get up and start the bath. "You have 5 minutes to get up" I tell her sternly and she sits up and wipes her eyes. I go back into the bathroom and put bubbles in the bath and a bath bomb next to it y/n always gets excited to put them in the bath. I soon hear the door open and y/n walks in completely naked making my heart skip a beat. I walk up to her and rest my hands on her waist as I lean down to kiss her Beautiful lips. She smiles into the kiss and soon pulls away. "Did I say you can stop kissing me?" I ask and she chuckles leaning back in to kiss me. We make out for a few minutes and soon I pull away satisfied. I take my clothes off and we both get into the bath. She looks at the bubbles and I notice her regressing into her little space. I smiles and hand her the bath bomb making her smile. "Put it in little one" I say and she smiles and drops it in immediately bubbles come up and the water changes color into a light purple. She giggles playing with the bath bomb watching it disolve in her hands. I smile watching her play. Soon when she is done I grab her pulling her closer and turn her around so her back is facing me I rest my chin on her shoulder and wrap my arms around her waist.i hold her for a few minutes feeling her body heat, soft skin on me. Soon I pull away and clean her as well as myself and then we get out the bath after all that we got dressed and went downstairs. "Bout time y'all came down" Dinah says sassily and the girls laugh. Y/n runs to Camila and jumps into her lap wrapping her arms around Camila's neck laying her head on her shoulder. The girls and I talk about random stuff as we eat lunch that Ally made for us. And I notice y/n fell asleep on Camila. Camila noticed as well and stood up carrying y/n into her nursery.