Part 7

Y/N POV 

Right now I am in time out for being on furniture without permission and like I said before Lauren absolutely hate her subs being on her furniture because she believes subs should stay on the floor and constantly  be submitting to her playtime or now. Even if we are in someone elses house or a hotel. Anywhere with furniture subs always submit and stay low. Lauren put a penny in between my nose and the wall and if I let it fall i'll be punished even harder. Sometimes the girls will come up to me with out me knowing and spank me ad i'll jump and they yell at me or spank me more if the penny almost falls they try and set me up. I have to stay her for an hour and it's only been five minutes. I start shivering because Lauren has me naked and i'm so cold. 

Lauren POV 

I can't help but get a boner looking at my slut standing in the corner naked her perfect body. I unbutton my pants and take them off. I slowly walk over to her and I spank her making her jump and almost drop the penny. I take the penny out from between her nose and the wall and I turn her around pushing her on her knees. "You want to end the punishment early?" I ask and Y/N nods and that makes me mad because she knows I like hearing her answer with her words, hearing her stutter, shake, be intimidated by what I might do next. I slap her cheek and she finally replies the way I like. "Yes please daddy" She replies properly and I nod in approval. I pull my boxers down and Y/N bites her lip when my dick hits her face it just lays on her face I don't want to move it yet though. She knows not to do anything until I tell her to do something. She bites her lip. "I don't know if you deserve my dick yet, you just sit there looking at it and smelling it until I decide rather you deserve my dick or not." I say and Y/N just whines and I smirk knowing how much of a slut she is for my dick she hates waiting for it. "Beg me" I demand and I grab my dick and stroke it in her face. "Pl-please daddy l-let me please have your dick deep inside of me anywhere daddy you own me." She says and I chuckle. "I can't tell if that was you begging me for my dick or submitting to me. " I say back and she looks down. "I'll take it bend over the couch" I demand and she walk over to the back of the couch and leans over it arms behind her back submitting and on her tippy toes. Dinah starts walking in and she sees what we are doing and I wave her off and she winks at me walking off. I walk over to Y/N and I spank her a few times. "Dinah come here I need you to help me!!!" I yell and I notice Y/N start getting worried because Dinah can get pretty rough. Dinah runs in knowing what I want and she i excited and she goes on the couch in front of Y/N. She then takes her sweatpants off and she wasn't wearing boxers. She strokes her dick in Y/N's face and even I get intimidated by the size of Dinah's dick i'm 12 inches and Dinah is 13 and a half. I rub my tip on Y/N's ass hole and she moans/whines I know she hates anal but this is a punishment she is here for my pleasure not hers. I spit on it and I then push myself into her ass. She makes a fist and I start thrusting into her and I grab hand cuffs and cuff her hands behind her back and Dinah thrusts herself down Y/N's throat. Y/N just keeps moaning and I moan feeling her tighten around me. I spank her a few times and I then grip her hair pulling it. Dinah keeps thrusting harder into Y/N's throat making her gag and choke. Hearing her gag makes us so much hornier. "Fuck yes slut choke on my dick!" Dinah yells lapping Y/N's cheek and she soon cums down Y/N's throat then pulls out and forces Y/N to swallow her cum. I the cum inside of Y/N and then I grab a butt plug and put it into her ass keeping my cum inside of her. After me and Dinah are done with her I put a diaper on her and I pick her up sitting on the couch with her in my lap. Dinah then uncuffed Y/N. "Now you should know never get on my furniture again" I say strictly making sure she understands and she nods. "yes daddy I won't do it again." She replies and I kiss her cheek and put her on the floor. She then starts walking to her room and I start watching a movie with Dinah. The other girls soon come down asking where Y/N is. "I saw her going into her room is she not there?" I ask worried. The girls answer with a no and I get worried ad run in there. I go in and look in her crib not seeing her I then look in her closet she isn't there either. I then look down and feet coming from under the bed and here a small giggle. I know she is in little space now, I start playing along with her. "Where could my baby girl be?" I ask acting confused and worried and I hear her giggle making my heart melt. I then get down and pull her out ticking her making her laugh. I stop and attack her with kisses. "hi mommy" Y/N says and I smile hugging her. "hi baby, are you hungry?" I ask and Y/N just pulls on my shirt. I look at her confused until I realize she want milk. I then take my shirt off and I sit in the chair I have in her room and she starts sucking my milk out. I won't lie it does turn me on but I push it away because I am more focused on making my princess relaxed.