Part 15

Y/N POV

I am at a club with Lauren right now she is very drunk. I am sitting at the table because Lauren said she'd go get drinks for us but she ended up dancing when her favorite song came on. I was her in aw she is so sexy. I take a few sips of my drink when I look back at Lauren she is grinding on some random guy. I obviously get mad and go outside crying. I lean against the brick wall and put my hands over my face until I hear the door open and see Lauren walk out and she almost trips on a rock. She looks at me. "Why you leave..." She asks slurring her words. "I saw you dancing on some guy if you want him take him leave me alone" I say angrily she then wraps her hand around my throat squeezing gently and kisses me roughly I cringe at the taste of alcohol but I kiss back. "You are mine only mine and I'm only yours" she says and leans down kissing my neck I turn my head giving her more room. She moves her hand down and squeezes my boob kind of roughly and growls in my ear. "So sexy baby ... Fuck" she says and bites my neck and sucks my sweet spot giving me a hickey. She then pulls away and grabs my wrist dragging me into her car. She put me in the back seat and kisses me roughly again climbing over me straddling my waist as she moves her hands around my body. She then starts taking my clothes off and sucks my nipple making me moan out her name. "Such a good girl for daddy" she says and moves down taking off my pants and panties. She immediately dives into my pussy licking my clit perfectly making me moan and grip her hair pulling her closer to it. She moans as she shoves her tongue into me making my eyes roll back. She then shoves two fingers into my mouth I suck them and she bites her lip watching me. She then takes them out of my mouth and thrusts them into my pussy making me moan so loud when she curls them hitting my g-spot so good. Soon we get interuppted by a knock on the window which makes Lauren growl as she pulled away. She rolls the window down slightly not enough to see my naked body. "WHAT!" she yells angrily "I'm sorry I heard screams and wanted to make sure everything is ok ma'am" he says scared. "We're fine now leave" she says rolling the window back up and she smiles at me. "Now where were we?" She asks making me chuckle. She kisses me again and thrusts her fingers back into me. "I love you so fucking much" she says kissing my neck biting and sucking as she thrusts her fingers into me harder and faster. "Uuuhh daddy right there fuck" I moan into her ear she continues thrusting into me curling her fingers my eyes roll back and back arches I reach my arms around her waist and scratch her back making her moan.

Later we finished and Lauren puts her clothes back on and I do the same she climbs into the driver's seat and I also do the same and soon she drives us home and everyone is asleep. Lauren picks me up carrying me into her room and lays me on the bed immediately I pass out cuddling into the blanket. I feel the bed dip next to me and Lauren wraps one arm around my waist and the other is under my neck. She lays her head in the crook of my neck and we both fall asleep.