Part 21

Y/N POV

I woke up with someone holding Me so tight. I look around the room realizing it's Laurens I try sitting up but she is holding me too tightly. I turn around very difficulty and I poke Lauren until she wakes up. Soon I see her weakly open her eyes. "Hi baby" she says tiredly I whine. "I want up mommy" I say and she legs go of me letting me up. I look at the clock seeing it's 8 in the morning. Lauren goes back to sleep and I go downstairs after peeing first. I get to the steps I never go down by myself especially cause I'm pregnant they will be upset with me. I decided to sit on my but and slowly scoot down each step until finally I made it. I walk around and until I find someone. I soon see ally and Camila arguing in the living room. I peek around a corner to listen. "No you're not sorry Camila you cheated on use with Austin do you know how hurt Y/N will be she loves you so much then you go out and fuck another guy!" Ally tells Camila is crying. I start crying and walk away. I find the theater and cry in there.

After two hours I am still in here alone on my phone. I don't wanna see Camila. I soon see the door open I hide behind the seats. "Baby where are you?" I hear Lauren ask. "Is Mila with you?" I ask weakly. "No baby she's in the kitchen." Lauren replies. I peek my head out to check and see she wasn't lying. I slowly climb out Lauren closes the door then walks to me. "Baby talk to me why don't you wanna see Mila?" She asks and grabs my hand. "I heard her and Ally fighting and Ally said Mila cheated on me with Austin" I cry again and Lauren gets mad obviously then hugs me. I cry in her shoulder. Soon someone else comes in and I look seeing Camila. Lauren gets up and walks to her angrily and punches her I get scared and hide. "HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON HER YOU PEACE OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE GO LIVE WITH AUSTIN!!!" Lauren yells and Mila begs to stay but Lauren declines and Mila sadly walked out and went upstairs.

Soon I am in the living room with everyone except for Camila because we all know what she did and mad at her. Lauren let me on the couch tonight because I was upset. Soon Camila walks down with a suitcase and walks to the door. Crying as she walked by us she looks at me and we make eye contact. I look away and I can feel her staring at me. "Momma I sleepy" I say and Ally gets up to take me to bed. She sets me in her bed and wrapped me in the blanket. She kisses my forehead and walks away "momma cuddle" I say and she comes back to cuddle me.