Part 19

Y/N POV

I woke up it's is 2 in the morning. I climb out of my crib and walk to mommy's room and open the door only to see her jerking off to a picture of me. I close the door and let her do her thing. I then walk to Dinah's room and she is sleeping. Are any of them free Jesus. I then walk downstairs to ally's room and she is reading I smile and slowly walk in she smiles at me. "What's wrong baby?" She asks softly I climb on her bed and cuddle into her whining. "Mama I don't feel gwood" I pout and she rubs my back. "I'm hungwy" I say and she picks me up walking me downstairs. "We're going to take you to the doctor in the morning okay princess?" She says I nod and she carries me to the kitchen and makes me soup and I sit on the counter watching her. Soon Lauren walks down and I blush when she looks at me. I start giggling and she chuckles "what's funny?" Lauren asks "I saw what you did" I say laughing. She then giggles and hides her face. Finally Ally puts food by me and she feeds me. Lauren then sits in front of me. Her and Ally talk as Ally feeds me.

After eating Lauren took me so Ally can sleep and she tucks me into her bed and Lauren lays me on top of her my head on her chest. I soon fall asleep. I woke up around 11 from ally shaking me. I get up and Lauren is still sleeping. Ally picks me up and gets me dressed then takes me to her car. We go to the hospital and after waiting hours they call us in the room. Ally tells them everything that has been happening and they give me a covid test and strep throat test. Then as they have to do they gave me a pregnancy test. We waited an hour for them to come back and finally they do. Covid test was negative strep throat was negative. And finally the pregnancy was positive. Apparently I've been pregnant for 4 months. We then go home and Ally get all the girls in the dining room to tell them. They all say down nervous. Ally then spoke up cause I didn't wanna talk. "So... We went to the doctor today and they took a covid test strep throat test and pregnancy test. First two were negative but she is 4 months pregnant." Ally says and they all get up and hug me. Lauren was the most exciting.

Hours later they will not leave me alone. Lauren is holding me in her lap rubbing my stomach. They have been fighting over me all day. I then see Lauren on her phone Googling something and I read it. "Does having sex when pregnant hurt the baby?" I chuckle and read the answer which says "no it does not affect the baby it actually helps the baby grow" (I don't think it's real idk but go with it). She then takes me upstairs to her room I and gently sets me on the bed as she kisses me. I slowly submit to her as she touched me. She started taking both our clothes off and eventually started pushing herself into me. I'm so wet I don't even need live this time. She slowly stars thrusting and rest her hand on my stomach and her other hand on my face as she kissed me. I moan her name and she thrusts faster but not too much to hurt the baby. "Fuck I love you so much baby." She says and she then kisses my neck and moans in my ear.

Two hours later of of "making love" as Lauren called it. I walked downstairs after getting dressed and go in a room nobody ever goes in because I need to be alone I'm so tired of everyone surrounding me. I go to the movie theater room. It's sound proof I just sit in the dark corner on my phone hoping they don't find me.