Part 9

Y/N POV

With in a few second the girls tackle me and carry me to the play room tying me on a starfish shaped contraption. I wiggle trying to move and the girls smirk. "be a good slut for us" Lauren said and Dinah walked on my right side Lauren on my left side their dick right on my face like not even an inch away they jerk off on my face. Normani rubbing her tip on my clit making me moan. Camila putting clips on my nipples and tightening them until I scream and she has a satisfied smirk seeing me in pain. "takes pain to get pleasure" Camila says pulling the clip making my eyes tear up. Then Normani starts fucking me with no warning making me moan and scream. Lauren and Dinah stroke them selves harder and faster slapping my mouth every once in a while with their dicks. Ally then grabs a vibrator putting it on my clit turning it on high and low and high and low repeatedly switching it torturing me. I scream feeling close to cumming. I then beg them but they won't let me cum Ally takes the vibrator off and Normani then pulls out and then thrust quickly into my asshole making me scream out. She the cums in my ass and puts an anal plug in to keep the cum inside. The Lauren grabs my chin making me open my mouth. I comply opening it and the Lauren and Dinah both cum in my mouth the Lauren tells me to hold it open not to move and Ally cums in my mouth. Then Camila jerks off fast getting closer eventually cums in my mouth the later Normani does too. It's too much I didn't want to swallow it but Lauren forces me to. "SWALLOW!!!!!" Lauren yells making me flinch. She forces my mouth shut and plugs my nose and covers my mouth. "I'll let you breath after you swallow" Lauren threatens and I whine and wiggle trying to breath I give up forcing myself to swallow and Lauren then let's me breath. "If you wanna be out slut you need to learn how to take what we give you and be grateful for it." Lauren says the slaps me. "I'm punishing you for that." Lauren says the grabs the vibrator and puts it on the random setting and leaves the room with the girls I then see a camera in the corner of the room facing me meaning the are watching me. I soon feel my orgasm coming I hold it as long as possible until  slip and start shaking and screaming of pain from the over stimulation. This lasts 2 hours I came so many times it hurts. I soon pass out and later I wake up in Lauren's bed her arms around my waist and he sleeping squeezing the life out of me. I then realize I can't move so I just fall back to sleep. 

Apparently I haven't showed what their house looks like so... 

Lauren's room 

Lauren's room