Part 12

Y/N POV

Its the same day we just got back from the mall. The girls all let me out of the car and Lauren grabs my hand walking me to her room to the bathroom. She starts the shower and undresses me and herself. "Get in love" she says and I step in the shower Lauren joins in after closing the glass door. She grabs a towel and soap and cleans me and herself. 30 minutes after we finished the shower Lauren gets us both dressed and I feel myself slip into little space as she is putting a indie on me. She smiles noticing my regression and  she tickles me making me laugh hysterically. She then picks me up helping me off her bed and she carries me on her waist downstairs. The girls immediately know I am little because Lauren only holds me like this when I am little if I'm in sub space they make me crawl everywhere on my hands and knees. They are way more easy on me when I am little like as a sub I am not alou on any furniture except for my own bed but when I am little I'm more innocent and they let me get away with a lot more.

Lauren puts me down and Dinah tries grabbing me but my ADHD having self is really over stimulated I start crying feeling trapped I had too many people touching me all the talking is too much the lights are too bright. I cry burying my face in my hands. The girls come to me I rock back and forth and pout my lip. Ally figures out what I need and she gives me a fidget toy. I play with it as the girls soon walk away and I relax after maybe 10 minutes. I get up and run to the living room where I see Ally's cat sitting on the couch. I go up to it and pet it he purrs and I giggle as he licks my face. "ouchis" I say wiping it. "What baby?" Dinah asks walking in "tongue urted me" I say pouting. She chuckled and came up and picked me up and kissed my cheek where the cat licked. "Go play find mommy" She says putting me down. Mommy is Lauren by the way. I walk around the huge house until I reach the stairs I kneel down and crawl up them slowly. Eventually I make it up and I walk to mommies room and see her reading a book by her window. I walk in quietly and giggle. I crawl to mommy and tap her ankle. She looks down at me and smiles. "oh my love did you come up the Stairs by yourself?" She asks I pout knowing I am not supposed to. "Sorry ommy" I reply looking down. "its ok baby girl" she says and she pulls me up on her lap. I bury my face in her neck and she continues reading her book. I fall asleep without realizing I fell asleep mommy is just so comfortable.

Soon I wake up not feeling little anymore I feel like my sub self again. I woke up on Lauren's bed tucked in Lauren is not in here. I get up and change my clothes into my hoodie and just a thong. I go downstairs and the girls stop what they are doing to stare at me. I blush looking down. "why are you walking?" Lauren asks and I get down on my knees and Lauren smiles happy. They continue cooking and talking about whatever they're talking about. I crawl to the counter and kneel by Lauren. I am so horny right now. Maybe I should be a brat and get punished...

To be continued...