Next day afternoon.

After lunch, Jungkook and Jimin got back to the class. Jungkook is eagerly waiting for maths class, first class after their lunch. He is little nervous too. The way Taehyung make him feel.! He gets goosebumps just thinking about him.

They both chose to sit in the last desk, just to observe Taehyung.

" Goodd afternoon students... "

Taehyung came to the class in formal shirt and pants. He looks best in whatever he wears. He rolled the sleeves to his elbows and with every movement his veins are popping in his arms.

Taehyung didn't lay his eyes both on Jungkook and Jimin

Taehyung didn't lay his eyes both on Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook is disappointed but not shocked. Taehyung did the same in his previous class, but Jimin is surprised. He confirmed Taehyung is deliberately avoiding Jungkook.

Taehyung started his first maths class, he looks normal like usual, like nothing happened, like he didn't met his destiny, like he is not suffering for 400 years, like he just born again yesterday. He is happy but still confused. He decided to take it slow as his friends advised.

But...

When Jungkook is sitting in front of him with his adorable face and beautiful pout in his beautiful pink lips and the same mole... The same mole exactly in same place under the same soft velvet petal lips, Which he adored.

" Jimin!! Believe me... Yesterday he was flirting with me like anything... Now he is avoiding me.. I didn't lie.. " Jungkook assured that he didn't lie..

" I just confirmed.. You didn't lie Kookie... It's unusual... Everything is different... I know him... I know Taehyung sir by my heart. He is too excited... But he pretends. What's the deal?! " Jimin says hesitantly.

" I donno.. All I know is.. is...He is avoiding me" Jungkook sadly says..

" Someone sounds sad... "

" Nope... I'm glad he is avoiding me... " Jungkook sarcastically sighs.

When both are whispering and babbling in the middle of the class, Taehyung got annoyed. Jungkook is demanding too much of his attention when Tae is struggling to avoid him.

" Jimin...!!Concentrate on the board!!! " Taehyung says.

Such a distraction Gguk!

Godddd!!! Such a distraction!!

"Sorry sir... " Jimin says.

Taehyung taught some formulas and gave some notes. When students are busily copying the notes and formulas on the board, Taehyung's eyes are only on Jungkook.

Jimin and Jungkook are attentively copying what's written on the board, while Taehyung stared at Jungkook and his hand movements.

Jungkook have a little purple Heart in his right hand, which looks like a tattoo. Taehyung recalled the prophecy and he remember very few of them. When Gguk reborn , he will look almost same like old Gguk. But Taeyoung's Gguk didn't have a tattoo.

But...

But Gguk had a scar at the same place on his left cheek...the scar Taeyoung gave him, the two scars which Gguk adored on himself until he gave up living. Two scars which replicated the wild behavior of Taeyoung that Jungkook took as a gift.

Second scar!!??omg!

I didn't check for the cheek scars ?

Taehyung slowly walked to the left side of the class room to check whether Jungkook have the same scar in the same place. Taehyung mouth hung open when be saw the same scar in Kookie's cheek

The same scar Tae made with his knife and the same scar he healed , caressed, kisses for those beautiful two years of his life

The same scar Tae made with his knife and the same scar he healed , caressed, kisses for those beautiful two years of his life. Taehyung lost all his control and came close to Jungkook while he is writing.

" Must have been painful? " Taehyung whispered and slowly caressed Jungkook's cheek scar with the back of his finger and Jungkook flinched a little.

" No... It wasn't " Jungkook replied slowly without attracting any attention. Because he wants more.

" How did it happen? "

" I donno... It happened when I was asleep, no pain... I was not aware, until my mom noticed.. "

" Beautiful! "

" What?! "

" Pitiful!! Poor boy... Kookie, Don't get distracted in my class, copy the formulas" Taehyung says all the while caressing the scar with his single finger like petting his little cat.

" Okayyy.. " Jungkook shyly says all the while enjoying the little touches of Taehyung like a lonely cat enjoying his master's touch.

Jimin knows something is going on in his left side where Jungkook sat when he heard them whispering something, but he couldn't turn his head to see what's going, because he can't turn when all the other students are writing facing the board.

" Jungkook! Stay after the class " Taehyung says..

" What for?! Sir..." Jungkook asks..

" Just stay... You will know"

Jungkook had shivers when Tae's husky voice asking him to stay all the while caressing his cheek.

Jimin, without any doubt confirmed that Taehyung is flirting with Jungkook . But he couldn't figure why, because the Taehyung he knew by heart, won't flirt with students or anyone else.

Single finger of Taehyung that caressing Jungkook's cheek turned in to two fingers and then the entire five finger is now feather touching Jungkook . Taehyung's thumb finger comes near Jungkook's lip exactly under his lips that caressed his mole.

Jungkook is totally in trans state, his hands gave up writing, he started scribbling in his notes which later turned in to a single line then the pen fell from his finger and his eyes rolled up. Jungkook's throat become dry and he lost himself to Taehyung's touch.

Jungkook is under Taehyung's spell....