"You defeated him. How did you even summon the electric tornado?"

Kook recalled Namjoon's words. "Your power will be unleashed as time passes." He couldn't believe he was capable of pulling such a stunt. It drained him like hell but he was determined to get stronger. "How long was I out?"

"Sixteen hours."

"That long?" His eyes widened. "That means I skipped school today. But what about you, why are you home?"

"To take care of you, supernatural pig." Taehyung rolled his eyes but the moment he saw Jungkook he regretted his words. The latter was looking at him with the cutest gaze he could muster. "S-stop giving that look. I should be the one thanking you for saving my life." He blushed and looked away.

"Aweee, my friend took care of me. I feel so lucky. Thank eeeuuu." He started sending him flying kisses until, "WHAT ABOUT MY MOM?? SHE WILL KILL ME IF SHE GETS TO KNOW I DITCHED SCHOOL!!"

Taehyung almost hit his head on the ceiling at his sudden outburst, "Geez Kook, Calm your tits! Firstly, you didn't ditch school. You were sick and injured. Secondly, I said emonie that we will be completing our pending assignment at home today."

"And she allowed? That easily?" Jungkook had his eyes wider than saucers.

"Just admit that she trusts me more than you." He victoriously smirked.

Jungkook scoffed and looked away, "I therefore conclude that I was adopted. Btw, I am hungry. Can I have white pasta please??"

"I can't cook."

"Then Starbucks coffee?"

"That's a wastage of money!"

"Then panda express meal? I saw it in your fridge the other day!"

"Shut up! That's my favourite. I am not giving it to you."

Jungkook pouted and looked away, "I am sick here. This is unfair. You not giving food to a hungry, injured me. It is considered as child abuse. I will sue you when I get well."

"Fine!!" The softly banged his head on the wall in annoyance, "I'll get you something to eat so stop eating my head please, and get well soon so that I can kick you out of my house."

"You don't mean that." Tae glared at him and went out.

After some minutes he was back with a cup of instant noodles. Jungkook ate it happily, not before complaining about its blatant taste. Then Tae excused himself to take a nap because he couldn't get much sleep last night.

Once he was out of sight, our superhero Kook was lost in some serious thoughts. The playfulness in his face was long gone. He was getting targeted more often nowadays. Even the people around him were in danger. Yesterday Taehyung almost got killed.

He needed to talk to Namjoon as soon as possible. He might be of some help. Jungkook didn't realize when he drifted into slumber. The next time he woke up was evening. The sun was almost set. Orange rays lighted up the room in an aesthetic shade.

He sat up and felt better than before. The wounds were also not paining much. He removed his blanket and went to the attached washroom for a warm shower. After he was done. He sat back on the bed to put on his iron man socks. (Yah! don't judge. Iron man is cool!) Suddenly he heard the door and someone quietly stepped in.

The supernatural powers sharpened his senses thus he could recognize Taehyung just by his movements. But this person was certainly not Taehyung. He used his powers to stop the person in his tracks. Unfortunately, his body was sensitive because of the injuries so he accidentally used more force than intended.