Jimin extended his hand as a friendly gesture. The trio chitchatted for the rest of the recess. Jiah was happy to make Jimin her new friend. He was a good boy. They even exchanged their numbers.

The school ended soon after. Both Taehyung and Jungkook were absent. Jiah was keeping her things in the locker, a dreamy smile plastered on her lips as he recalled her kiss when-

"Who is it Jimin or Jungkook?" Jiah jolted in surprise only to find Mihyun smirking at her.

"Geez, girl! You scared me." She once again focused on her locker.

"Don't ignore me."

"I am not ignoring you."

"I caught you zoned out with a weird smile several times today. So, tell me what sup?"

Jiah didn't want to tell anyone about her kiss yet. Yoongi was an exception. He was like a family to her. Though she trusted Mihyun she feared judgment. "I recalled my dream today morning."

The girl seemed to have bought her lie, "What dream? Is it wet?"

Jiah smacked her arm "Dirty girl."

"Oh c'mon!!" She whined like a child asking her mother for bedtime stories.

"It was of Justin. We were on a romantic date in the clouds. He even proposed to me. We had our kiss." She blushed as she recalled the dream from a week before. How she wished she could meet him closely! Wait- She already met him. He had even saved her from the enemies. But she stupidly lost her consciousness along with her chance.

"Miss Ahn?" Jiah turned around to spot her teacher. His glasses were on the bridge of his nose and an apologetic smile plastered on his face. "This is unfair for me to ask you about this favour but since I will be absent the next day could you please hand this over to Jungkook?" He extended the answer sheet of the mentioned boy.

Jiah couldn't possibly decline her teacher. He was a man of honour. "Sure Saem! I'll give it to him." She took the paper with a smile.

"One thing less to worry about. Only Kim Taehyung's paper is left." He massaged his temples when Mihyun spoke up.

"Saem? I can take the responsibility for Taehyung's paper." She readily extended his hand.

"That will be great Miss Choi. Thank you very much." The teacher smiled and went away.

Jiah narrowed her eyes, "What's going on between you that Taehyung?"

The girl blushed before replying, "We had hung out together many times. He is a jolly boy. I think I kind of like him."

"Woah girl!! That's great news. But does Taehyung know??" Jiah exclaimed in excitement.

Mihyun immediately covered up her mouth. "SHH!! You are catching attention!" Jiah saw the students pause in their work and eyed them with interest. She dramatically cleared her throat and walked out of the school followed by Mihyun.