"It was a mistake, clearly, it won't happen again!" Namjoon growled and Seokjin shook his head. "God help us" he sighed and followed Namjoon.

Ari wiped her hands on her apron and began arranging glasses on the tray. "Is that all?" she nodded and gave the bartender a small smile.

The moment she turned to take the order, however, her plate dropped to the floor. "Ariii!" Jungkook lunged at her and she blinked, dropping the tray.

"Jungkook? What…" he held her close and she gasped for breath. "I missed you so much!" he chirped and pulled away slightly, showing her his bunny smile that nearly closed his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Ari asked looking around. He pulled away, smirking. "Namjoon hyung insisted" he explained and she lowered her eyebrows looking around.

Everyone in the restaurant had turned and stared at the door. Ari blinked in amazement as she watched the six men approach, dominating the setting.

Her eyes met Namjoon's. He walked confidently ahead of the others, keeping his eyes on her. "Jungkook, what is He doing here?" Ari asked quietly, stepping back until she was behind him.

“I told you, he insisted” Jungkook looked over his shoulder at her, still smiling. Ari shook her head, cringing. The closer Namjoon got, the faster her heart beat.

"Damn it!" she muttered under her breath. "I'll call you" she whispered into Jungkook's ear and, not wanting any scenes, looked away from the group, walking towards the kitchen door.

"Get her!" Namjoon's voice boomed and before Ari could hide and run, her wrist was trapped. "Let me go, Jungkook!" she cried, looking at him pleadingly.

"Listen to him Ari please" he looked at her with his big doe eyes and a small smile. "Please, Jungkook…" she timidly looked back at Namjoon.

"Please, Ari, just…" he was cut off by the manager. "Any problems sir?" Jungkook looked at him with annoyance. "No" he replied and turned back to Ari. "Then would you let go of my waitress's hand?" asked the manager again, interrupting him a second time.

"She's not a waitress!" Ari closed her eyes, lowering her head. "Please?" the manager blinked at Namjoon who was coldly staring down at him.

"Can we talk?" Namjoon ignored the manager, glancing at Ari who avoided his gaze. "Nothing to talk about" Ari replied quietly.

“Miss Hyun…” Namjoon bit his lip, looking at Seokjin. "Ari, please, let's get out before this guy kills someone because of you" Seokjin leaned towards her and she looked at him startled.

"Fine" she sighed at last, taking off her apron and handing it to the astonished frowning manager, walking back to the changing rooms. Namjoon's hand stopped her. "I'll just get my things" he nodded and let her go.

"Good boy" a grinning Seokjin praised him as they all walked out to wait for Arie outside. Namjoon snorted but said nothing. It was more than clear to everyone that he was uncomfortable, it was not easy for him to apologize.

"Alright, I'm listening" Ari walked out the side entrance and stood across from them, clutching her bag tightly. "Shall we go home?" Hoseok suggested looking around.

"Why, so he can finish what he started?" Ari asked and glared at Namjoon who gritted his teeth. “Namjoon…” Seokjin growled warningly.

"Just wanted to talk in peace" Taehyung stepped forward and Ari blinked. "I don't think there's anything to talk about. Your Mr. Kim tried to kill me. End of story" she sighed and closed her eyes, lowering her head.

Yoongi stepped forward as well, grabbing her armpit and pulling her aside. "Ari, please. What Namjoon does is important to him, as it is to us." Ari glanced sideways at Namjoon, who had his eyes locked on her, watching her intently.

"What does that have to do with me and why should I do anything for him? He tried to strangle me without even giving me a chance to defend myself" she snorted and looked at him again. “I know but now we are with you and I assure you, he will never do anything like this to you again, just give him a chance” Yoongi gripped her shoulders.

“Ari, this is the first time Namjoon has tried to make an effort to act like a human being since his wife was killed…” she gasped.”She was killed? I thought…” Yoongi shook his head. “She was killed and died in his arms. He's been more machine than human ever since.” Ari looked at Namjoon again.

"Please give him a chance, he's not that bad…" she bit her lip, still looking at Namjoon who didn't move from his seat looking at her.

"Besides, Izeul misses you so much, she refuses to even look at him" he smiled slightly and Ari sighed in resignation. “It's blackmail, I hope you know that” Yoongi nodded and smiled widely.