I'm just Proof I'm still in love with Jesus baby

Chapter 51: Dancing with music that is really good; Jesus is getting hotter by the second; we went to church this Sunday; it has been a while since we last attended; since then, we have been concentrating on our homosexual love for one another. Shake your body for me. Jesus, we sure gave him a good laugh. The cowboy Casanova I have been kissing Jesus, the sexiest gay man alive, with such passion that it is moving. We are in public, and I can not take Jesus' pants off—not even his shorts and oversized cowboy hat. He is dancing and praying in our hearts and between our fingers.
"Bbb bodacious so hot so wait to fuck you got that long short brown cowboy Casanova hat without no pants showing his dick around and long pair of boots we are hiding from the homophobes," Jesus then says. I am not sure why some people believe that being gay is bad, but it is not fair. It is great and very in to be gay. It is fun to be gay. That is it; we are done making out and sucking his dick because we are gay and that is awesome. After that, I most likely spent more time with him.
It is okay to go without a shirt on. I was just accepted, and my love for Jesus has not faded. "Hello, my name is Jesus, and I am very gay," he said, introducing me to a widely shared video about himself. David, my amazing gay boyfriend, is everything to me. We get along great, we just like to fuck around and suck dicks. I am sorry, but I just realized that my hair is growing longer and I am going to keep it that way. We make so much money having gay sex with him, and David, here's a picture of my dick for you. I look a lot like Jesus, and my Master is getting stronger and more title. I was unaware of our perfection; I am a Jesus child. That is the video he showed me, but it is not his; it is nude for the not shown in the videos Everyone watch on YouTube
business to any individual
O Lord, increase my love for my spiritual siblings and sisters. Let me celebrate everything we have in common, including our shared love for You. Please help me to put others before myself and to treat them with kindness. Oh, the men. I like that Jesus loves me and I have a special ability. my enormous success Love is mobility. I have three gay guys who are in love with me, and I am keeping them around because Judas was also in love with me.
One of them is Jesus. I would never tell anyone about you and me. I want everything from you. I am going to keep my love for Jesus a secret from everyone. I am just getting accepted, and yes, I know I am a slut, but we need to make more money by having gay sex with other gay guys. I believe that I can handle Judas and Zed because Jesus is with me and I only care about him. Judas and Zed do not love me, and we always make love tonight and love to screw around. Sometimes we get too wild together and go crazy, but I like that I have this special ability that Jesus loves me. He is very hot and loves life as much as he does, so I got this gay guy who lives far away from me. He told her, "I am Jesus, the smoking hot, very hot." Jesus is a lot of fun and seems really gay to me. cowboy Casanova.
He was sucking my dick because I wanted him inside of me.
I want him inside of me and this is how I want it, fuck.
He is everything I have ever wanted for my happy ending.
We got into a foursome with Jesus, Judas, and Zed, so I started sucking three dicks at a time. I was also pulling up Dick's asses and moving my dick a lot. I wanted to fcuk right now, sucking, kissing, and fucking with the three very attractive gay guys nearby. Jesus Jesus is primarily my favorite extremely attractive gay man ever, so we show up together, my gay boyfriend Jesus and Judas' gay boyfriend Zed. We are walking hands-together and heading to McDonald's. This is one big, sexy adventure. Judas and Zed were kissing around me. We sleep in one big bed. We are so happy together. We are just big happy gay boyfriends—four extremely attractive gay guys who walk to each other, listen to Christian and rock music, kiss, and touch each other. I prayed to the Lord that nobody would break apart from the rest of us tonight. Dear God, you have my full attention and I promise to pursue you and all that your Kingdom has to offer. Pursuing the things of God pays off more than pursuing the things of this world. It is you who gives life, not the world. Lord, help me to always remember this. I will pray, "Amen," as Jesus takes the wheel.
I am glad that I am not alone because I lost my virginity to Jesus, who I love and cherish for being my gay boyfriend. I need to stand up for what I am going through because I am gay and proud of it.
amazing night of homosexual sex with Jesus What happened to Judas and Zed when I started making out with Jesus? You guys should look at these pictures of Jesus with his huge, attractive muscles and Habs; sometimes he is showing his dick alone. I need him; I am in love with him; I have him; we can be together; love and happiness all come together, and that is what we care about.