13

TW: For blatant discussion of incest and molestation.

____________________________________.

"You're really making threats?"

Diedre stared back coldly, purpose in the expression.

"Nothing is below me when it comes to you."

This made shake my head in bewilderment.

"Clearly. Child molestation should have been regret number one. God. You helped some man kidnap and torture. Who in their right mind would ever grant you bail?"

"Several benefactors, sweety. Technically I did nothing of the sort. Was an accessory."

Not good. Assistance from dear old Billy McDonald was seeming better and better.

"Harm me if you wish. But Eleanor has nothing to do with anything."

Diedre grinned.

"That's where you're wrong. She has everything to do with it. Being raised by correct Tiffins will set her right."

Huh.

"Excuse me?"

"Didn't you catch onto promise that we would prove you an unfit mother? That's the first piece of this puzzle dear. Last piece would end with the life I always knew Hero deserved."

Holy mother of-

She was utterly sick.

"This is house to you. He is some doll that's use is to fulfill every want and need... You love him. Disgustingly so."

I turned towards my supposed husband.

"Giving her the rights to shares proves you're okay with this. That you would allow her to fuck me over. Us over. What did you do with her last night?"

Hero stumbled, nearly dropping the unlit cigarette.

"Not that it concerns you, Kristina, but she merely guided me to the light. Showed me what I've been needing."

Vile.

Putrid.

My mouth fell open though bile nearly made its way to the surface.

"I love you Tiffin. More than words can express, but truly don't know why you came back. Things would have been better."

I found Diedre who was now glaring.

"She wouldn't have been able to find you. I... Would have moved on somewhat normally. Eleanor would have been none the wiser. Why?"

The room drew silent for a few moments until Evelyn returned with bulky men uniform.

"In this office. Please escort Diedre Tiffin from the premises."

The ex-founder puffed out her artificial chest which was covered in tight latex.

"Excuse. Each share is in my name-"

"Yes. It is, but doing ample research far beyond pay grade has shown that Kristina is still entitled to custody of this establishment. Finished the reports a few minutes ago."

After some silence Evelyn went on.

"Sue if you'd like."

Before two of the security guards grabbed ahold of Diedre I spat out:

"Hero is to leave as well."

My eyes met his.

"Know you'd love that."

And he did just that.

Tears escaped knowing this was the end of everything we fought for.

So heart breaking 😭💔

How do you think this conclusion to the series will end?

Where will little Eleanor end up??