But fortunately, he responded quickly, and he directly caught it when he raised his hand.

    "...What are you doing?" Xia Youjie looked blank.

    I was so ashamed that only Gojo Satoru was still laughing.

    Xia Youjie finally understood the cause and effect after filtering about 500 words of my passionate speech against Wutiaowu.

    "Ah... because the door lock of my room was broken, so I was playing games in Wu's room." Xia Youjie raised the bag in his hand and said to me.

    "So this is a souvenir for me?"

    "Yes, yes." I nodded at him.

    "Thank you Luye."

    "Eh? Don't have mine? Qianna~"

    Wujo Satoru finally stopped laughing. He wiped away the physiological tears from the corners of his eyes and leaned over to me as if nothing had happened.

    What's the matter with this guy! Are we familiar enough to call each other by name?

    Although I really want him to get out of the way, but I still have two identical paper bags in my hand, if I say that, I always feel like I'm showing my cowardice.

    I decided not to look at him, and threw one of the paper bags into Gojo Satoru's arms.

    "Take it and take it."

    "Also, don't call me Qiannai!"

    Pushing away a certain white-haired DK with a serious face, I turned around and said solemnly to Xia Youjie.

    "What game are you playing, I also want to join."

    Yes, when I came to the high school, I thought of everything, but I forgot to buy a game console. The initial funds given by the system have been spent almost, but the bonus for the task is paid. But it hasn't arrived yet.

    All in all, it was a little rough.

    It made me so bored these past two nights. Apart from chatting with glass, I could only spend time in the dormitory watching soap operas.

    Now I hear that Xia Youjie and Wujogo actually play games behind my back!

    How can I bear this, I have to join.

    Anyway, in the end, we went to the Gojo Satoru room to play games together.

    "Huh? It's actually this game! I saw a promotional poster at the time, and it looked like a lot of fun." I picked up the CD case on the coffee table in surprise.

    "Of course, I waited in line for almost two hours to grab it!"

    Gojo Satoru sat down directly next to me, and the other person was so tall that he suddenly pushed me to the other side of the sofa.

    Sitting on the other side was Xia Youjie, and my leg was on him.

    I didn't change my clothes before going out, and now I'm wearing a nightdress with a row of puppies printed on it, which is loose and comfortable.

    Being squeezed by Wujo Satoru, the skirt turned upside down and most of his legs were exposed.

    "Wu, don't squeeze." Xia Youjie helped me pull down the skirt.

    "I can't squeeze, but

    Qiannai is still too fat." Xia Youjie is taller than me, and I can feel the other person's breath when he talks.

    The same goes for Gojo Satoru. I only felt itchy on the top of my head, and while covering my head with my hands, I was dissatisfied: "You are fat! You are as big as me."

    "Also, don't call me Qianna, you bastard."

    Gojo Satoru pretended not to hear anything, reached out and picked up the handle.

    "I still ca

    n't fight." "Da Da, let's see how I can beat you with my superb skills!" The

    result was that I was beaten up.

    Wujo Satoru is really a bit perverted, why is he so strong in games.

    I threw the handle into Xia Youjie's arms reluctantly, then slumped on the sofa and began to shut down.

    "Hey! If you're defeated, you won't be able to play anymore, Qianna."

    I shut myself down for a few seconds, and then I was stimulated by this sentence and resurrected with blood, and I grabbed the handle again.

    "Fun! I don't believe it anymore!"

    "Humph." Gojo Satoru laughed extremely arrogantly.

    He lived such a long life and was not beaten to death by someone with a sack, so he still has some real skills in him.

    Even though I was fully focused, Gojo Satoru would always seize the opportunity to hit him in unexpected places.

    After kneeling three times in a row, I slumped on the sofa and kicked my legs in anger.

    Xia Youjie, who was sitting next to me, held my knees and pulled my skirt down.

    His palms were very hot, and the palms were covered with calluses. A light touch on my cool skin was very soothing.

    I calmed down again, lying on the sofa and looking at him.

    "I remember that in addition to two-player PK, this game can also be played online by three people, right, Wu."

    Xia Youjie shook the handle in his hand.

    The sunglasses on Gojo Satoru's face moved down slightly, and I could see a little bit of pale blue pupils.

    ——It is the same rebellious color as himself.

    "You can try it, Jay."

    Xia Youjie also laughed. This smile was different from his usual smile. The corners of his slender eyes drew a provocative arc, which was hard to hide.

    "Okay! Very energetic!"

    I squeezed between the two DKs, raised the gamepad in my hand with difficulty, and waved it forward.

    "I announce! The first game competition, start now!"

    Gojo Satoru: Pfft.

    Xia Youjie: ?

    I continued to be in high spirits: "The loser will buy desserts for the others for three days!"

    "Don't be fooled."