Chapter 49

Ezra's POV: 

"Oh my gosh Belle I am so sorry. my bike chain broke and I had to google how to put it back on, but I couldn't figure it out so I had to run it here." I word vomited. 

"It's ok. I like seeing you, but not doing work and Elliot kept me company." 

"How are we getting to the game tonight if your bike is broken?" Elliot asked as we were walking in. 

"I have no idea." 

"What's wrong with your bike Ezra?" Enzo asked. 

"Um my chain fell off sir. I'm so sorry I'm late." I said. 

"Don't worry about it. Mind if I take a look at it while you work?" 

"No not at all. T-Thank you." 

"The amount of bikes I fixed is a little ridiculous." Enzo said chuckling and rolling up his sleeves, while heading outside. 

We sat in the kitchen and Liam and Mason were in here too. 

"Let's give Belle her space she's working now." Liam said popping a grape into his mouth and pulling Mason out with him. 

"I don't know why but that was gross Liam." Elliot called out after him. 

"Ok today science. Is that ok?" 

"Can we learn the science of something cool?" 

"Sure. Like what?" 

"Armadillo's" 

"Ok we can do that. Let's have a whole unit on them. Today let's just learn some some fun facts about them. I can plan more for next week." 

"Ok." 

Elliot's POV: 

I really want to invite Belle to the game tonight. 

But I don't know if her brother's would go for it or not. 

I'll text and ask Ezra. 

Elliot: Hey man, what would you think about inviting Belle to the game?

Ezra: Idk man I feel like you guys are getting really close and I don't want you to hurt her.

Elliot: We're friends now though.

Ezra: But you see her as more, but if you promise not to pull anything tonight, sure. You can invite her. 

"Hey Belle wanna come to the football game at our school tonight?" 

"Yes. I'll ask." She seemed excited. 

She shot out of her seat and ran out the room. 

She returned a few minutes later. 

"Enzo said yes! What time is the game? Cause Liam says he's gonna help me get ready." 

"It starts at 8." 

"Would it work for Xander and Liam to give you guys a ride? You guys can take off early and they'll swing by to pick you up?" 

"That works." 

"Ok Goodbye! I have to get ready!" 

A/N- Oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot this short chapter. So Sorry if this confuses people.