Chapter 18

A/N- This chapter is set when Enzo went on his "business trip" It's also when the twist starts to get set up. Hope you enjoy. :)

Enzo's POV: 

I just left to go deal with Mark's escape.

I haven't told the others and I kept it out of the news. 

I have connections in very high places. 

In my company there have to be some illegal dealings that my father passed down.

My best friend is head of the mafia. 

I'm currently on my way to Ohio to find Mark and Sarah. 

They will pay for what they've done and if I find him before the police do, then he will have a miserable death. 

I landed about 30 minutes ago, and I'm walking into the police station. 

"Where is detective Davice?" I said walking up to the front desk. 

"Who are you?" 

"I am Lorenzo Romano, now I have an appointment and I need to see him now." 

 "Mr. Romano, why don't we step into my office." Detective Davis said walking up to me. 

I followed him into his office and sat down.

"I'll get right to the point. I need to know your leads and any information you know. I need to keep my sister safe. My family safe. I also recently got information my brother got out of my sister that either Mark sexually assaulted her or he illustrated the assault."

"I'm very sorry to hear that. What we know about Mark at the moment is that he was last left state lines. I'm sorry to say that there isn't much I can do. We handed over the case to the FBI, but they didn't seem very confident. The only other thing we know about him is that he met up with a Jake Meyer, but we can't find anything about him besides that he lives in New York."

"Did you say Jake Meyer?" I asked getting angry. 

I could feel my blood boiling. 

"Yes, why?" 

"I know that son of a bitch. He has a son Liam Meyer, right?" 

"That's correct." 

"Thank you. If you find anything else you know my number." With that I walked out and went to get back on the jet. 

That piece of garbage better not have had anything to do with Belle.