Mommy and Daddy are Fighting

* Jess's POV *
"No!" I continue to yell. "Lee, we have to do something!! Look what he's doing to her! We can't just sit here until he rapes her! Please! He's beating her!" I see Lee grab his walkie-talkie.
"It's time, boys. We've gotta get her out now."
A police force surrounds the house.
"I'm coming with you!" I say.
"No!" Lee demanded. "This is even beyond me. You've got to trust the force. They're going into that basement to get her back. I can't protect you from there. The best thing we can do is stay right here."
I agonize over not being able to get her myself. I can't. I cannot sit here and do nothing. And I don't.

When Lee isn't looking,  I jump out of the van and run after the police force. Lee runs after me.
"Jessica, no!" But I don't listen. I had never ran this fast in my life. Layla is mine! She belongs to me! How dare someone do this to her.
The police force busts the basement door open, and what I see almost kills me.

This monster has my girl pinned down, gagged... and penetrated. I see the tears in my little girls eyes. She is so scared. So terrified. The police force tries to take me back, and I fight. I use every ounce of strength as they shout "FREEZE".

* Layla's POV*
FREEZE

The door busts open, and I hear shouting. Lots of men. "Daddy" falls to the floor and grabs a Glock from under the bed. He pushes a red button on the wall, and immediately I see more men with weapons. I hear a familiar voice as well...
"Layla! Layla?" ... is that...
"MOMMY?! Mommy!!!" I try to say. But I am still gagged. I see that this police force is outnumbered. And I'm terrified. I know that I heard my Mommy! Guns are pointed at each other... and I feel the Glock shoved up against my head.
"Stop!" 'Daddy' screams. "If anyone comes any closer, she's done." I become more scared and continue wailing. My mouth hurts so much... as well as the rest of my body.
"Layla!" I hear again.
BOOM.
A gun goes off and a window is shot. One of "daddy's" men hollers out,
"DID HE NOT JUST SAY STOP?!"
I whimper. I beg god not to let Mommy speak again. It's "Daddy" to speak this time.
"Wait," he begins, "Did I just hear Jessica? Yes, yes, Jessica, come!" I'm terrified. I see Mommy step forward. She looks me in my eyes and I want to run to her. "Aht, tat... not another step forward," he says. The room falls quiet. The silence was so loud, though... I sniffle through my tears. "Jessica... so lovely to see you again!"
"Again?! But I —"
"Aht! Did I give you permission to speak? You are a guest in my home. Please, be an example to my little girl! Use your manners!" I had never heard anyone speak to Mommy in that way.
"Now... here's the thing. You sold Layla to me the other day. Paid a quarter of a million dollars to be exact... now, I'm not one to gamble away money. Of course, in other countries, a rare beauty such as she will be worth LOTS more..."
Mommy looks at me in a panic. Was she scared because this was true? Or because she wanted me back? My head is so fuzzy from the drugs...
"As you can see... I've fallen in love with your tight and sweet little girl. And she has also fallen for me. Why don't you tell her, Layla? Tell her that you aren't her baby anymore. Tell her you belong to Daddy now." He unfastens the gag with the gun still to my head.
"I... I..." I begin.
"Awhhh, such a baby. C'mon, use your words."
I then see another man put a gun to Jessica's head. It nearly kills me.
"I... I belong to Daddy," I say through tears. He gently pats my face , and I see Jessica cry.

* Jess's POV*
"I... I belong to Daddy" I hear Layla say. Even though she's being forced against her will, my heart shatters before me.
"Now then," Peter growls. "As you can see... she knows where she belongs. However, I would be willing to sell her back to you..."
"How much..." I begin to ask
"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME AGAIN JESSICA OR SHE IS FINISHED!" He shouts. Tears pour down my face and I shut my mouth as tightly as possible. No amount of money will ever be enough to keep her from me.
"One million dollars"
I see the look in my little girl's eyes. Panic. Fear. Pain... but I don't even hesitate.
"Done," I say. "You can have it all. I don't care. I want my baby back!"
"Awh, even after you sold her? Tsk tsk. Well, I suppose... bring me the money TONIGHT. Call off your little police force. If it is not here by 8:00, you will never ...see her.. again!"