Sleepy Time

Jen kept falling and falling, her friends tried to reach her, but it was made impossible by the attacking gargoyles. Jen kept falling, getting closer, and closer to the ground. She kept screaming and screaming, she tried to summon her broom but a gargoyle was still attacking it, keeping it from her. Jen was about to hit the ground when all of a sudden, a huge shadow came above her, the under her was millions of red scales. She had fallen on top of a dragon, not just any dragon... it was Aldo!!! Aldo gave out a roar as he flew above the collapsing tower, gargoyles tried to stop him but Aldo used his powerful fire breathing to turn them into ash. "Whooo! Thanks Aldo!!!" Jen shouted, Aldo gave a roar as if he was saying "Thank you".  They continued to fight off the gargoyles, but Gorroth just kept making more. "He's the one making them so we have to get rid of him first" Adrien shouted "How do we do that?" Xavier shouted back still trying to fend off gargoyles. "Jen! Hand me your sleep potion!" Aster shouted, Jen tossed one over to Aster, "Okay now Aldo get up high above us!" Aster said as the used their powers to pull stone out of the collapsing towers to enclose the bottle. They turned to Eclipse and shouted,"Eclipse!! cast a protection spell on everyone except for Gorroth, the gargoyles and the floating rock!!" They said as the got up to the same level as Aldo. Eclipse started to chant "Protectiaro, protectiaro, protectiaro, protectiaro" as everyone began to shimmer purple, Aster then crushed the bottle with the rocks, then exploded the rocks everywhere, the rocks were now soaked with sleep potions, potion drops fell of the rocks like a million blue fireworks in the sky. 

to be continued...