The Mishap

Aster and Eclipse flew after Jen as she was dangling in the air, flying at high speed by a mysterious man. "Let me go!" Jen screamed, "No, you are toxin to this world that must be destroyed." The mystery man replied. "WHAT!?!? You're going to kill me!?" Jen fearfully said. Except this time the man did not answer, now he was just flying through the air with a girl dangling from his broom. "JEN!!" Aster and Eclipse called out. "Hold on, when we say tell you to, you have to use you feet to push yourself away from the broom!" Aster called out. "ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Jen questioned, "Maybe!" replied Eclipse. "Ready..." Eclipse started, "JUMP!". Then Jen pushed her self away from the man with her feet, she was falling 50 feet from the ground, then she stopped falling, she was now on a broom with a strange boy. "Whooooo! Good job Ash!" Aster screamed! Ash then quietly flew into a building, "Come on, hide in this closet." Ash said to Jen, "But-" Jen started to say, but the Ash closed the doors to the closet and his under the bed. As the mysterious man flew by the window Ash started to worry, but soon the man was gone. 

"Hi, sorry for sticking you in a closet but at least you're not dead. My name's Ash Everbleed." "You're an elf?" Jen asked, confused, "Oh, yeah. But lets get you somewhere safe, I know just the place! Me, Eclipse and Aster have this awesome clubhouse called..."

TO BE CONTINUED!