Aldo Talons

previously on The Witching Hour "No... I'm going to sacrifice you..."

"WHAT!?!?!?" Jen screamed in horror. "ARE YOU CRAZY!?!? YOU'RE GONNA SACRIFICE ME IN YOUR LITTLE GOTH GIRL TIK TOKER CIRCLE HERE!?!?" she screamed as she tried to get out of the ropes. "These Tik Tokers you speak of sound like wise and powerful people" Gorroth said as he paced around the room flipping through an old book. "Oh is that the new copy of The Psychotic Weekly? Figures you subscribed to it." Jen said annoyed trying to hide her fear. "Silence mortal soon you will be dead and your taunting will mean nothing." Gorroth said as he sat on his big velvet chair. All of a sudden Jen noticed a cell in the corner, there was a boy in tattered clothes, red hair, and horns on his head, he looked hungry and cold. "Hey, is that boy alright? What did you do to him?" Jen asked furious. "Oh that thing, his kind are very powerful so I stole him so they wouldn't dare to stop me." Gorroth said with not a care in the world, all of a sudden he was hit with a bright light and fell unconscious on the floor, Jen has a stunned look on her face as her friends came up to the tower. "We don't have a lot of time" Aster said. "Yeah my spell will only lat 20 minutes" Eclipse said as she helped Aster untie Jen as Adrien, Jacob, Ash, and Xavier kept watch. "Wait! We have to help him!" Jen said as she gestured to the cell. "Oh my stars! Its a Dragon-ling. They only live in the Hallows at the top of the highest mountains." Eclipse said. "Hey Jacob, I'm getting tired with all the energy I've been using for the little sleepy time spell, can you turn into a raven and use your talons to pick the lock?" "Fine" Jacob said probably annoyed that Jen had gotten them into this. "Thank you, may I offer you something in return? I can fly you back twice the speed of your brooms. Gorroth will be sure to not catch up." the boy said "Thank you" Adrien said, "Yeah thanks" Xavier and Ash said in unison, "I am Aldo Talons, and I thank you for freeing me." Aldo said as red smoke surrounded him as he turned into a 20 foot tall, red, fire-breathing dragon. "Well hurry up" he said. They mounted and flew home.

To be continued....

(I dedicate the character Aldo Talons to my cousin Aldo Garcia)