The Beyond

As Jen walked into the portal she saw sparkles, and glowing wisps fly through the air. For just a moment, everything turned white and she saw a magical land. There were purple and blue trees, people flying on brooms with wands in their hands. She couldn't believe it! "This is impossible! Magic isn't real, witches are just bedtime stories!" She nervously backed up, turning around to run back into the portal. But when she looked around, it was gone. "Magic isn't real, witches aren't real, wizards aren't real!" "Actually, we are very real!" a voice said. Jen slowly turned around and blinded by the sun, only saw the silhouettes of two people on brooms hovering in front of her. A shriek escaped from Jen's mouth. "Don't be scared. I'm Eclipse and this is Aster." "Um, h-hi. My name is Jeanette Moon." Eclipse and Aster hopped off their brooms, "How did you get here?" Aster asked. "Well, there was this portal behind a waterfall and I went through it. I can't remember why though..." Jen answered. "We have to get you out of the open." Eclipse said. "Why?", just then a strange man flew above them and grabbed Jen by the hand, dragging her behind them as he flew through the air. "That's why!" Eclipse and Aster flew after them.

(Just for you guys I am working on artwork of the characters, I will post the art of Eclipse Valenzuela, Aster Chin, and Jeanette Moon in the next chapter and so on as new characters are introduced.)