The Letter

"It has been weeks since I left home!" Jen yelled as she came out of her room "I can't figure out what to put in the stupid letter to my mom! I don't even know if she's looking for me, or just freaked out." she said as she paced back and forth in the common room. "Can you keep it down!?" Ash shouted to Jen from the couch "Yeah, we're trying to watch Suicide Squad!" Jacob shouted back, "Don't be so insensitive." said Adrien to the two boys, who were glued to the screen, "Well, there is a way you could see how your mom's taking your disappearance" Aster said as they ate some cereal. "W-What? H-How? How could I see my mom, without leaving?" Jen said as she walked toward the kitchen table, toward Aster. "With the Witch's Glass" Aster said in a mumbled tone, as they were still eating. "What's a Witch's Glass?" Jen asked, "It a mirror, it comes in different sizes, you can use it to look at mortals, it has to be a specific mortal though. Or you can use it to call other Witch's Glass" Eclipse answered as she poured herself some OJ. "I have a spare bracelet version, see it look like this." Eclipse said as she held up her wrist, she had on a silver bracelet that wrapped around her arm in silver swirls and wisps, then there was a circle that covered the top of her hand,it has moon and star engravings. It opened to reveal a mirror. She demonstrated the Witch's Glass by calling Aster's, which was in the form of a jade locket, with a silver chain, the jade locket's cover had an "C" engraved in it, for her family name. Eclipse ran to her room, grabbing her spare Witch's Glass, another bracelet. This one was gold, with light blue jewels, and little cat ears on it. "Here, its a spare. You can have it. Open it and say your mother's name. Then she will appear in the mirror." Eclipse said as she handed the Witch's Glass to Jen. "Alice Mendez" Jen said to the mirror, there were light and dark blue swirls, like a potion in the making, then her mother appeared, clutching to a picture of Jen. She was crying, but she was also on the phone, telling they police about her missing daughter. Jen walked into her room and shut the door. An hour later she came out with a letter, sealed in a shiny blue envelope. "How do I send this?" Jen asked as she held the letter out to Aster, "Ash, can you do the thing, you know since you're the Earth elf here." Aster said as she threw a Nerf ball over to Ash, he caught it and made owl sounds, then some owls flew into the tree house. "Luna is my owl" Eclipse said as she gestured to a purple owl with big black eyes. "Aura is my owl" Aster said as they gestured to a snow owl, with grey wisps pattering on its feathers. "Storm is my owl." Adrien said gesturing to a dark blue owl with lighter feathers in the mix. "Blaze is MY owl" Xavier said as he displayed a nice gesture to his dark red owl, with orange and yellow feathers at the top of it's head. "I don't have an owl because I can turn into a raven, and when I don't want to I just ask a random raven to help me." Jacob said as he prepared himself a smoothie. "And this is your owl, you can name it whatever you want." Aster said "I think I'll name you... Crystal, like the Crystal Coven." she handed the letter to Crystal "Could you take this to my mom, please?" then the owl flew away with the letter. 

*Time skip to next day* 

"I think I'll check up on my mom" Jen said as she opened her Witch's Glass. *GASP*

To be continued....