Enemies of Stone

Gorroth began to cast a bunch of spells, some were balls of light in an attempt to blind us. Some were smoke diversions. He jumped onto his broom and began to race around the collapsing tower, mumbling spell after spell. Eclipse cast a wind spell to clear the smoke and the harsh light had worn off. By the time they had regrouped Gorroth was heading toward them, wand raised and an army of gargoyles. The same gargoyles that once stood on the roof of the tower. They hard sharp stone teeth and sharp stone claws. The gargoyles charged in, the tried to swipe most of us off of our brooms, one had begun to chew on Jen's broom. "AH!!" Jen screamed as she threw a potion onto the gargoyle, returning it to stone. Adrien began to sweep a few of the gargoyles out of the air in a stream of water, over to Jen and Eclipse as they turned the gargoyles back to lifeless stone, Aster began to use their psychic powers to crash the gargoyles into the tower, smashing them into millions of pieces. Ash  was throwing seeds at them and tearing them apart from the inside using vines. Fluffy however was just hopping from broom to broom trying not to fall to the ground. They continued the attacks, however Eclipse and Aster became occupied as Gorroth had now joined the battle, he was throwing spells at them, fire spells, light spells, smoke spells, and force field spells, all in an attempt to set them on fire, blind them smoke them out, and knock them off their brooms. Aster and Eclipse were starting to have a difficult time deflecting the attacks, Ash had begun to help them, but as he dodged a force field spell, it had hit Jen, she was now hanging from her broom. Gripping onto it for her life, "Guys!!! A little help here!!!" Jen screamed as she tried to dodge gargoyles while trying not to fall to her death. Then, a gargoyle had hit her, and she lost her grip...

to be continued...