Did The Cat Just... Talk?

"Well..." Eclipse said, "My parents wouldn't tell me, but my grandma did, years and years ago, we lived in the same world with humans. But soon the humans began to become jealous and paranoid of our magic, constantly worried that we would turn on them. So some of them began to hunt us. So the Elders created a portal to an entire world, where we could live in peace, but soon some humans proved they were kind, and when the Elders let them pass through, but Gorroth didn't like it, so he kidnapped them, until the Elders were forced to permanently close the portal. They could never trace down Gorroth though." Eclipse walked over to the bed and sat down next to Jen, "So we live here, forever...". "Wow" Jen sighed, "I can't believe that... well I promise you that I will never hurt you guys. I'd even move here!" Jen exclaimed, "Wait... why don't I move here! I'll jut send my mom a letter saying I'm leaving and I can learn magic!" "I don't know" Eclipse replied "It's hard for a humie to learn magic.. but I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO STAY" Eclipse exclaimed as she grabbed Jen's hand and pulled her to the common room. "JEN'S STAYING!!" Eclipse announced to the whole room. "She is that's great!" Aster said as she ran up to hug Jen. "That's great, but I just want to ask what's in her pocket?" Jacob asked "Oh, I was checking out the potion room and I was going to ask you what this does.." Jen answered as she took the top of, but then Fluffy ran up to her, scaring her into spilling the potion all over Fluffy. "OMG, Fluffy I am so sorry!" Jen screamed, "Well that was most unpleasant" replied Fluffy... "Did the cat just... talk?" Jen asked partly confused partly terrified.

To be Continued