No... Mom

Previously on the The Witching Hour: "I think I'll check up on my mom" Jen said as she opened up her Witch's Glass .*GASP* 

As Jeannette Moon opened up her Witch's Glass, she saw her mother. On the floor, not moving. At first she thought it was her fault, that she had caused her mother so much depression that she had died. Then, she saw a wand, it was on the opposite side of the room. A black wood wand, with a silver spiral going up it. "Do any of you recognize this wand?" Jen called out "*gasp* Jen! Your mom!" Aster said as they came over. "Yes! That's Gorroth's wand..." Jacob had said as he pointed to the Witch's Glass "Jen... do you want to be alone right now?" Xavier asked "How did he know about her..." Jen said shaking, her voice cracking.  Jen fell down to the ground and began to cry "After everything s-she had b-been through. After my stupid dad left. No... mom" Jen got up and ran to her room. Shutting the door behind her. The others began to talk "Should we cook something, like comfort food or whatever?" Ash said, clueless. "Yeah, her favorite food is burritos! They remind her of her favorite restaurant by her house!" Aster said pulling Ash towards the kitchen. "I'm going to put on some random anime that she likes." Eclipse said. "I'm going to go pretend to do something important" Xavier called out as her went back to his room. Adrien walked towards Jen's room. He opened the door and slipped in "Jen?" he said softly "What?" Jen said, still crying. "Can I ask you something?" Adrien said as he sat down onto her bed next to her. "Sure" Jen said as she rubbed her nose, sniffling. "What was all that about your dad, and why do you and you're mom have different last names?" Adrien said in a confused tone. "My dad left when I was 5, he told my mom he needed to do something important. That he would be gone a while. He never came back. My mom still had some faith in him, so she still goes by Mendez. i refuse to go by the name of someone who left us." Jen said as she stared at an old picture of her dad, which had a dart impaled into it. Adrien hugged her as she cried...                    They eventually fell asleep, Jen woke up to the smell of her favorite burritos "I smell something good." She said as she got up from her bed. "What?" Adrien said, still tired. "I smell burritos..." Jen said as she walked out of her room. "We made you some comfort food.." Aster said as they walked up and hugged Jen, soon Aster was joined by Eclipse, then Ash, then Xavier, Then Jacob, and finally Adrien. As they broke off the hug they ate burritos. Then there was a crash outside.