Fighting For Humanity

"Okay does everyone have their supplies?" Jen asked as she stuffed her bag with her potions "Yup, I have my wand and my spell book!" Eclipse said as she picked up Fluffy and put him in a cat carrier attached to Aster's broom, "I have a couple of my mind crystals, they'll mess with Gorroth's mind! Making him delusional." Aster said as they closed Fluffy's cat carrier, "I have a few seeds, and my bird whistle! I can throw some seeds and make them grow into anything I want!" Ash said as he hoped on his broom. Xavier and Adrien hoped on their brooms as they confirmed that they each got their supplies, Jacob hoped onto Ash's broom and tied a bag to it full of medical supplies. Then Aster hoped on their broom while tossing a broom to Jen. Eclipse showed Jen how to navigate said broom, and then they both hoped on and they all flew away towards Gorroth's tower. As they reached Gorroth's tower they saw him prepped another sacrificial circle. "GORROTH!" Jen yelled "WE WILL NOT LET YOU DO THIS TO HUMANITY! THEY DESERVE LIFE AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE DOES!" Aster came up and screamed "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE ANYONE'S LIFE IN THE NAME OF WHAT YOU THINK TO BE DESTINY!!", "WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SURE HUMANS LIVE, EVEN IF THAT MEANS ENDING YOU!!" Eclipse called out as she cast a spell "EXPODUS!!" she yelled as she pointed her wand to the tower, there was an explosion at the center and the tower began to collapse, Gorroth hopped on his broom. The battle had begun...

to be continued...