Ch 36-The Talk Between The Horsemen And The Princesses pt.2

Start from the beginning

Jinka: *surprised* what? That's it? It sounds too simple

Dalia: *smile sadly* ouch that hurt you know? Honestly, I know it's a simple dream but I'm...tired of fighting and killing people that have done nothing to me...Y/n and the others are still in Hector's camp and we need to protect everyone, that's the only reason that makes me keep doing it.

Jinka: *notice Dalia bit her lips and clench her fist*...

Dalia: *look at Jinka excitedly* you know I would love to play bowling! It looks so fun, but with our strength, I wonder if we could play it...have you already been to Kyoto? Apparently, It's one of the most beautiful capital in the world! Ohhh also I never tasted food in France, I heard they were the best when it comes to food especially their pastries

Jinka: *small smile* I never tasted food in France, we could go together with Y/n and the others?

Dalia: *smile brightly* yes yes yes! That would be so cool oh I can already imagine all the food we will get there

Jinka: before that, we need to talk together with the others at the headquarters

I started walking away before I was shortly joined by Dalia who was smiling while thinking about something, probably the pastries she will eat in France or visiting Kyoto.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Artoria's POV)

I was flying around in my dragon form trying to find...Ana? I think it was her name. Anyway as I was flying I saw her crouched in front of a young child who was bleeding from his knee. I changed back into my human form and watched her from afar.

She was making small discussions with him distracting him, after a few seconds Ana smiled at the child and gently patted his knee. I saw the child smiling at Ana before his mother ran toward him and scooped him in her arm and turned around, not before insulting and shouting at her.

I watched Ana until the woman left and Ana stood up with a sad smile. She brought one of her hands to her face and wiped her eyes before she turned around and saw me.

Ana: haha well that's awkward, what brings you here? Do you think I'm going to kill everyone here too?

Artoria: huh? What do you mean by "too"

Ana: well people talks and the fact that, as they say, "the horsemen are in Polífos and not caged like the criminal they are" is a hot topic of discussion today it seems

Artoria: can you blame them? It's not like the horsemen are known for anything else than killing people for no reason

Ana: *smile sadly* I guess I can't argue with that, so why are you here?

Artoria: I want to talk with you

Ana: then go ahead *smile* I'm all ears

Artoria: What are your powers as an angel? I'm very curious especially since I saw you heal this young boy's knee

Ana: *raise an eyebrow* I'm surprised, I thought that you would ask me questions like "why did you kill them?" Or "how does it feel to be a monster?" Or "As an angel aren't you ashamed to kill people?"

Artoria: I don't care about that, you have your reasons, besides I killed many people too so I won't call you a monster.

Ana: I see thank you...Artoria right?

Artoria: *nod* yes that's my name

Ana: alright well my power can increase my healing abilities, I can render someone unconscious, my senses are much more developed than the other horsemen except Y/n. I can also cast what I call a "charm" and it will protect the person who has received the cast from almost any kind of physical damage but I can only cast it on one person at a time. And I have other powers but it's no fun if I tell you everything...*smile at Artoria* why don't you tell me about yourself?