The Corridor Of Elders

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ahh, shit." Lacey mutters as the bomb was dropped. Oh no, oh, no, oh no no no. This was not gonna end well.

Skylor glares at her father. "Haven't you hurt enough people, Father?"

Misako frowns in confusion. "What is he talking about?"

Chen raised his eyebrows. "Oh, he hasn't told you? The letter he wrote that made you fall in love with him...it was written by Wu." 

Misako gasps.

Garmadon swallows hard. "I...I was trying to tell you."

"Not hard enough," Lacey mumbles. Emerald walks near her legs, purring and rubbing against it.

Wu looks angry. "How could you, brother?"

"Oh, and about that truce? Deal's off. I actually only wanted to drop that delicious little bombshell. Toodaloo!"  Chen ends the transmission.

Wu shakes his head. "Of all the things..."

"Brother, don't let anger cloud your judgement." Garmadon starts.

"Shouldn't have said that, really shouldn't have said that." Lacey shakes her head, biting her lip as panic overtook her.

Wu scoffs angrily. "Don't tell me what to do. You're no Sensei, and you've never been one!" He snaps furiously.

"Don't you see what he's doing? He's divided the ninja, now he's dividing you." Skylor warns them, a worried look on her face.

"Guess he already did that," She mutters. Ugh, she's been dreaming too much of Lianna and now is starting to act like her.
Lacey immediately paused. Lianna? Who the hell was Lianna? Shaking her head, she pushed the unknown thought away.

Emerald stared at her, knowingly. Almost as if she knew something that she didn't.

"What?" Lacey states, staring at her but the cat only walks away, her tail swaying.

.......

Neuro walks inside the Samurai X-Cave, with the other elementals returning. " "Thank goodness you got my message." He states coming in.

"Look at you." Kai smiles, staring at the redhead.

Skylor sighs, laughing lightly. "The spell is wearing off, but my father's antics sadly have not." She shakes her head.

Wu turns to Misako. "Tea?" He gives it to her instead of Garmadon.

Lacey pulls her lip in a tight smile. Why you gotta be so rude?

Lloyd looks at his father. "He knows about the letter?" He asks quietly.

"The message was delivered."

"It's not that bad," Lacey speaks, seeing as how it was only the three of them now.

Garmadon and Lloyd stare at her.

The Guardian Ninja shrugs. "I mean, yeah they may potentially hate you, but she still loves you. I mean, you might not know the full story. She may have already picked you even before you wrote-um, I mean, stole the letter."

Garmadon sighs and shakes his head. "It's no use. She hates me. He hates me. I deceived them. It's only fair,"

Lacey and Lloyd frown, sharing a look.

We need to cheer him up

How? My parents marriage is apparently failing because of a stupid letter.

Fuck

Lloyd covers his laughs with a cough while Garmadon gives him a confused look.

But then again, if Misako truly loved Garmadon...Lacey shakes her head at the thought.