Goku x saiyan wife reader pt 5

With Vegeta now out of bounds and back in the stands, he was badly injured and wasn't moving, Krillin ran over and gave him a sense bean, once he ate it he stood up as if nothing had happened. "Kakarot, y/n you both better not waste that energy I gave you, I'll kill the both of you if you do." Beerus looked out at Goku and y/n with a series look as they got ready to fight Jiren. "Hey Vegeta...good job out there, you did well. Now just leave the rest to those two." Everyone looked out into the ring as y/n and Goku got closer to Jiren. "You got this mom and dad!!" Gohan yelled. "You go goku!!" Yelled Krillin. "Y/n avenge 17 for us!!" 18 yelled. "You ready y/n?" "Oh please, I was always ready for a fight when I was born." You smiled.

Goku kicked Jiren in the back of the head as y/n threw a punch to his face. This angered Jiren as he tried to grab or block the two saiyans attacks. "Big Bang attack!" You blasted Jiren from behind as goku used his Kamehameha from the front. "Stop fooling around with me!!!" Jiren yelled. "Y/n stay focused, we still have to get used to this power." "Yeah, I know." You smiled, it went away when Jiren created a giant red blast of energy, they both disappeared but realized it was going towards the others in the stand. Goku and y/n caught the attack with thier hands and threw it into the sky where it exploded, goku and y/n went back down to where Jiren was. "How dear you attack our friends, your gonna pay for that deal Jiren." You both said. From see thier friends and family almost die angered y/n and goku, their eyes went fully grey and thier hair went sliver, as the white that surrounding them became brighter.

Goku and y/n powered up and went towards Jiren one last time, y/n and Goku threw punches and kicks at Jiren, they both powered up a super Kamehameha together at full power, they both yelled once they fired them. "Come on Kakarot and y/n you can do it bring that scumbag down!!" Vegeta yelled and cheered for them, Jiren fell to his knees and fell over, he didn't have it in him anymore to fight. Goku and y/n walked over to Jiren he did move he just layed there in pain. "Please just finish me off and throw me out the ring." Goku and y/n create ki blast to Jiren's wish, just as they were about to finish Jiren off, both Goku and y/n fell down to thier knees in pain, the power of ultra instincts had finished.

Y/n and Goku fell over and didn't move, they could move. Thier body's were to exhausted to move, y/n tried to move but barley did. Everyone from universe 7 gasped as they saw Goku and y/n fail, the God of destruction from universe 11 yelled at Jiren one last time. "Jiern get up a defeat them, if you do you'll get your wish and become the strongest in the galaxy." Jiren got up and created a ki blast to finish them both off. "I would thank the two of you, but I'm afraid this is farewell, I wish we could have fought more. Goodbye." Jiren blasted Goku and y/n out of the ring, they both fell out of the ring into the void, it felt like everything went into slow motion in that moment as Goku opened his eyes the best he could to look at his wife one last time, goku was able to grab her and hold her close to his body. "It's okay y/n, we just need to stay strong." He said, as they were suddenly kicked back into the ring. "Frieza!" Everyone said, in shock that he was still okay, just the 17 came up from the rubble and dusted himself off. "17 your okay!" 18 said. "All I did was pretend to self destruct just so I could save my energy and rest for a few minutes." Frieza went golden and teamed up with 17 to finish off Jiren.

"What was the reason of keeping those two in the ring when they can even fight or move a muscle." Jiern said. "Thier just some extra reinforcement for when we beat you they'll still be in the ring and clam our victory." Frieza said, this angered Jiren hearing frieza say they were gonna win. "Prepare yourself Jiren for your about to taste defeat." Frieza and 17 both ran towards Jiren ready to finish this. Jiren kick frieza but that didn't stop him from kicking him back, 17 launched ki blast after ki blast at Jiren to weaken him. Jiren launched his own ki blast at 17 but he blocked it with his shield. Goku and y/n recovered some of thier energy back they got up, and went over to frieza and 17 to help them against the Jiren. Jiren launched a large attack at frieza but 17 created a shield to protect them both but they were being pushed back.Frieza was losing his golden transformation he could hold out any longer, but goku and y/n helped hold the shield to block Jiren's attack with them.

"We need to work together on this one I we want to win we need to fight Jiren together, 17 do you think you can help us." "Yeah." "Good me y/n and frieza will fight him and drag him down out of the ring." "Hmm I do need any help from you saiyan." "NO frieza, if the 4 of us don't work together then we'll all be wiped from history, know we have to do this." Frieza made and angey face clearly being pissed off that Goku was wanting to work together. "Frieza we have to do this, it that or we all die and you'll be trapped in hell with us. Do you want that lizard boy." You said "Fine then." Frieza said. "Do you all want to hug it out while we're here." 17 joked. You all then pushed the shield to bring the blast back to Jiren, Goku and frieza fought Jiren while you and 17 powered up attacks at him. You then joined in the fight and helped hold down Jiren. Frieza almost brought Jiern out of the ring, but failed you and Goku quickly grabbed Jiren and threw attack after attack you grabbed Jiren holding on to him, goku and frieza also grabbed him. "Now 17!!!" You yelled, then launched his attack which sent you all out of the ring.

Jiren was no defeated, Goku, Frieza, and 17, they finally won, Jiren and his universe was erased, goku was about to get up and find you but you scream in pain, everyone looked at y/n as a bright white light cane back and surrounded her, her ultra instincts was coming back to her. Y/n went to Goku and tried to punch him but he blocked it. "Y/n the battle is over we won stop fighting." She didn't hear him though. "It appears y/n doesn't have control of her body lord Beerus." Beerus's eyes widen. "What!?!? Goku y/n's not herself she doesn't have control of herself!" He yelled, goku looked into your eyes but all he saw was emptiness. "Y/n stop, wake up!" Everyone yelled, but she didn't hear them. Y/n created a Kamehameha and attack Goku with it he went flying into some rubble and powered up another Kamehameha to kill everyone. Everyone scream for her but she didn't hear them. "Mom stop you have too, your gonna kill us all if you don't stop please mom please, wake up!!!" Gohan yelled with all the air in his lungs, y/n woke up and realized what was happening. She powered down and fell from the sky unconscious, Goku caught her and held her close. "...I'm sorry...." She muttered, Goku held her closer to his body. "It's not your fault." He said, Goku held you bridal style while going up to the stands with the others given Goku a sence bean to heal up. 17 took the wish and wish for all the universe to bring brought back to life, the wish cam true, and everyone went back to earth.

Y/n woke back up on earth Goku, Gohan, and Goten were sitting around her waiting for her to wake up, when she woke up they all hugged her and told her what happened. She was happy that 17 made that wish. "Well Goku, we may have to visit all those universes and say hi to some of those fighters." Goku laughed and held you. "Yeah your right."