Goku black x Neko reader x zamasu

Zamasu sat on the couch with you laying your head on his lap, purring from him scratching behind your ear. Black walked in through the balcony sliding door, which caused your ears to go yo when you heard him enter. Your tail wagged from excitement, Black an sat next two you and zamasu and hugged you when you sat on his lap. "Well someone missed me." He said, zamasu got up and went towards the kitchen. "I'll get some tea so we can talk."

You opened your eyes and sat up looking towards the kitchen as zamasu said that, but Black pulled your attention back to him, but your curiosity got the better of you. Once zamasu made the tea they went outside to the table that sat on the balcony. You looked out the sliding glass door, hoping they would let you out, you couldn't hear what they were saying. You ran to the bedroom and went out the window, and jumped on the roof and climb over to where they were.

"-so in other words Trunks is trying to take y/n back, and he's brought Goku and Vegeta with him from the past." Said black. "That could cause so trouble not just from losing y/n but also for the zero mortal plan." Zamasu took a sip of he's tea with an annoyed look on his face.

"Yeah...so I may need your help with dealing with them." Zamasugave Black a serious look. "You know just as much as I do y/n isn't going to like being left alone in the house for long periods of time." Black looked down and sighed and looked back up at zamasu. "It's that or...we lose her and our plan." Zamasu out his hand on his head, you could tell they were both stressed. "Fine, I'll help you." He said, Black nodded and looked up and saw you, you tried to back away in time for him not to see you but he already.

"Baby...what are you doing up there?" Zamasu looked up and saw you and panicked when he saw you up there, Black flew up to you a gentle picked you up. "Y/n what were you thinking, you could have gotten hurt." Your ears folded in, casue you knew you were in trouble. "I want to know what you both were talking about, so I climbed out the bedroom window on to the roof, is something gonna happen???" You said in a sad voice with tears in your eyes. Zamasu wiped your tears aways. "Nothing is going to happen to you y/n, we'll make sure of it." He said.

You looked up at both of them. "But...but what if something happens to the two of you, and I don't know, and I'm all left alone." Zamasu pulled you I to his chest. "Shhh, nothing is going to happen to us dear, even if something did, we will be right beside you. Okay." He patted your head. You wiped your eyes and sniffed. "Okay." You softly smiled at them.

Black rubbed your ear making you purr. "Come on you silly girl let's get you to bed." As zamasu open the door you went straight to the bedroom and got in the middle of the bed as zamasu and Black got in next to you and held you in their arms as the three of you went to sleep, your sweet purrs making them fall asleep once they shut thier eyes.