Goku x Best Friend Reader

"Goku...wake up Goku." You stood above the sleeping saiyan waving your hand in his face to see if he had woken up. "Huh?? Oh hi y/n, *yawn* how long have I've been asleep?" He asked strengthing his back, you crossed your arms and looked at him. "For 7 hours...." He scratched the back of his head, and looked up at you. "Did...did I forget something y/n???" You nodded. "Yep you forgot to clean the bedrooms like I told you too." Goku's face went white ad a ghost when you said that.

Goku had moved in with you ever since Chi-Chi died given birth to Gohan, you helped Goku take care of Gohan, as long as he helped you clean the house, some times it would get done...but Goku went to train first and he must have forgot. You and Goku knew each other for along time, practically since you were kids, it was always you, Goku, krillin,, and Bulma. Goku got up and bowed his head to you putting his hands together as if he was praying to Jesus.

"I really am sorry y/n, I promise it won't happen again, I swear." He's eyes were shut tight and it looked like he was waiting for you to punch or yell at him. You knew Chi-chi did that a few times to him but its not like he felt it or anything, he was just scared of a human woman with no powers, just like you. You sighed but smile, you loved Goku and his forgetfulness. "It's fine Goku...I'm use to you doing this anyway." You laughed, he looked at you for a moment before putting his head behind his head. "Yeah I guess your right." He laughed.

You gently pulled he's arm. "Come on dinner I almost ready and Gohan should be waking up from his nap." Goku picked you up and flew towards the house with you in his arms, you felt a slight blush come on to your face.