Future Trunks x pregnant reader

Trunks pov

Me and my girlfriend layed in our bed, I had my arms around her stomach holding her, and seeing if our kid would move at all. "Moms almost got the time machine ready, and when we get it done, your gonna stay in the past with my mom from that timeline. Okay." She held my hand and nodded. "I just hope she's gets it done before the due date. You know that's in two weeks, but with the way this little one is acting they may come early." "Please don't say that. We can't risk you giving birth in this timeline not with Black running around." "I know." She said.

I felt our child kick, which made me happy. "He is really good at kicking." "She." "Who said its a girl?" I joked. "Who said it was a boy." Y/n joked back. I rested my head on her shoulder to get closer to her. "In all honesty baby, I don't care, I just want a family." "Me too." She said. I felt her body relaxed as she went to sleep. I kissed her cheek and went to sleep myself.

Time skip

We got to the past and mom from this timeline was helping y/n with the pregnancy, I held her hand as she was giving birth to our kid. "Your doing great y/n just keep pushing." Said Bulma. "Come in baby, your almost there." Her strength on my hand tighten, even for y/n just being a human she had the strength of a saiyan. "And...there, all done." My mom brought our kid over to us.

"Congratulations trunks and y/n it's a boy, wait let me go get my camera." I looked at our son as he held on to y/n. "So...what should we name him trunks?" I thought for a minute but, I think this would actually mean alot to my father. So...can we name him Vegeta?" She looked at me with a smile. "I'm sure he would love that." I gave her a kiss. "Okay I'm back, smile!" Mom said, as she took our picture.