Tae was sitting on the floor, some of the chocolate mixture smeared across one cheek and flour covering his clothes and hair. He seemed to be having the best time off his licking the chocolate from his fingers. There was a mixing bowl in front of him and a wooden spoon discarded to his left.

Hobi hyung rushed inside from somewhere else with a fire extinguisher in his hands, directly towards the oven. Judging from the way smokes are coming out of the oven, it might be needed.

The most funny part was Yoongi hyung, who was looking mortified, there was cake batter sticking to his hair, he was a picture of angry cat.

Jungkook had to stifle a laugh but Jimin literally lost it, he was kneeling on the floor laughing his guts out.

Jungkook slowly walked over to his husband and knelt down so that he could be face to face with his husband.

Seeing Jungkook Taehyung's eyes sparkled with delight "Kookie, it's so yummy" pointing to the left over batter in the bowl.

"But you are more yummy" Jungkook teased as he pressed a kiss on Tae's cheeks, making sure to gently bite it.

"Kookieee" Tae squealed, his hands coming to hold Jungkook's face, managing to smear the batter into younger's face.

"Can you guys be all lovely dovey later, we have some urgent situation here" A voice came over from behind, undoubtedly belonging to Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook tried to start over again,while Hobi and Namjoon hyung tried cleaning the traumatized kitchen.

Yoongi went back to start with food preparation, it's too late already they have nothing ready other than a messy kitchen for Jin hyung.

"Hyung call the friend and buy us some" Jungkook yelled urgently as he dumped the ingredients.

"Yes hyung, tell the friend to hold Jin hyung tightly, if hyung came before we clean this mess, we will be dead meat" Jimin agreed, while trying to put something together as a dessert.

About half an hour they were making some progress, batter is looking far better, they just have to start baking. Jungkook placed the cake in the oven and set the timer.

Tae was leaning over the bowl they had mixed the batter in and began playfully eating what was left. Jungkook found the action incredibly endearing and couldn't resist snapping few pictures.

When it came to frosting, everyone had different ideas but Jimin won the rock paper scissors and cake transformed into his artistic canvas.

Time skip>>

Jin parked his car, he then walked towards the front door. It's too late, he meant to spend not more than few hours but now it's very late. He is sure kids must have been asleep, he already texted Namjoon.

What he didn't expect was burst of confetti, everyone yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN HYUNG"

He was met with a sight of colourful ballons decorating the living room, with sweet scent of his favourite scented candles.

Before he could process everything, Namjoon was walking towards him with a boutique of white roses.

"Happy birthday Jinnie" Namjoon wished him with a mind blowing kiss.

"Hyung, are you crying?" Jungkook asked with a teasing smile.

"No I'm not..." Jin says unconvincingly, his voice shaky with little sniffs.

"You better not, we even got cake prepared for you" Jimin spoke with a smile pointing to Tae walking towards them holding the cake.

"Happy Birthday Jinnie Hyungie" Tae wished him with a blinding smile.