Chapter 9 - Fighting Zabuza

EVERYONE PRESENT Gave Akari a disbelieving look, why does she know so much about a Rouge Ninja?
"Seems like I have a fan? Your brat is sharp, Kakashi." Zabuza said, looking quite amused. Well can't blame him really.
"Stay away from her, as well as my team Zabuza, this fight will be between you and me.." Kakashi said, Lifting up his hit-aite revealing a 3 Tomoe Sharingan..

Akari POV:

Turning to my team I start commanding them. "Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto. Manji Formation around Tazuna. While Kakashi fights we will have to make sure Tazuna is safe. If he dies we fail this mission." "Hai!/Alright!/Hn.." I heard as a response. All of us Jump back in Manji Formation around Tazuna.

Kakashi and Zabuza start fighting, first it started of with A Hidden Mist Jutsu, then Water clones. Until Kakashi got hit into the water. "Kakashi! Get out of the water!" I shouted at him, you could feel the Chakra radiating of the water building up even more. "Too late." Zabuza said, trapping him a water prison Jutsu.

Using the Ninja Communication Hand Signals we learnt in the Academy, I started moving my hand.
"I will engage in Battle with Rouge Nin , I will give you guys some time to make a plan, when you have throw a Kunai at the tree and I will retreat back, if you need help just shout my name. I will adapt to your plan."
Zabuza looks confused at the hand signals I made, well that's to be expected, these are Konoha Hand signals. My team nod and I start running.

Running towards Zabuza I see him ready his sword. I jump up and spin and kick Zabuza but he blocks it with his sword. I grab the tip of his sword so it's on its side and use it as a Platform to punch him in the face. He staggers back but regains his composure. He runs at me with fury in his eyes, as well as disbelief. He runs at me and starts to attack.
Swing. Punch. Kick. Swing. Punch. Kick. Evading all of these with some difficulty I start analysing his fighting style.
'Most swordsman rely on their swords, but Zabuza dosent just rely on his sword. He mostly uses his sword but he adds in some Taijutsu, it's not his best feature though as he is more of a Ninjutsu Guy.. he's holding back.'

Does he think I'm a weak ninja. He hasn't even pulled out a Ninjutsu. He is underestimating me, I could use this to my advantage. His fighting style is more of a solider. He mostly uses high attacks due to his height, he doesn't guard the lower half of his body, I will have to change my fighting style to match against his. I could try one of my old fighting styles, I call it the Four Legged Boar. This fighting style makes it seem like you are fighting a Boar in hand to hand combat. But it requires crazy flexibility, luckily I have that. (A/N: I took inspiration from Inosukes Fighting Style in demon slayer when he fought Tanjiro at the Drum Demon Mansion)

Jumping back I bend my knees and put my hands to the side of my body and run forward, my hands behind my back and my body close to the ground. Zabuza looks taken aback by my switch of fighting style. I run forward and he tries to adapt to my fighting style but it's difficult. I jump up and swing my legs around his neck and twist my body taking him down.

 I jump up and swing my legs around his neck and twist my body taking him down