Chapter 1 - An Eventful Morning.

THE SUN rises and the sound of rustling of bedsheets is heard. 

Akari POV:

I wake up in the morning in my apartment, I try to get up but something is restraining me. I look down and see the bedsheets surrounding me like a burrito. I attempt and struggle to get up, it was a successful attempt... Until I fell of the bed and onto my face.

"uGhHHHH" I groan loadly.

I unravel myself from the bedsheets with a bit of a struggle. I go up to my wardrobe and pick out my kunoichi attire.

(It took forever just to find one so I just picked a random one

(It took forever just to find one so I just picked a random one.)

I walk to the kitchen and pick up an apple and take a bite out of it. I look at the time on the clock

08:10am

My eyes widen. I'm 40 minutes late!

I grab my weapons pouch and strap it on my right hip and bolt out the door. I run down the hallway-

'I DIDNT LOCK THE DOOR!' I think in panic. Adding chakra to my feet I speed back down the hallway to my door, fish the keys out my weapons pouch and lock the door. I run back down the hallway and jump down the stairs. My apartment is on the top floor, it will take forever with these stairs. I run down the hallways of the second highest floor and open one of the windows. I jump out and onto a rooftop of someone house and start bolting it across rooftops to the academy.

The academy is coming into view at a fast rate. As I wasn't paying to much attention I didn't see a tree outside of the academy window. I slam into the tree.

3RD PERSON POV:

In the academy, every student is watching Naruto Uzumaki being scolded by Iruka-sensei, Until they hear a loud thud outside the window.

Every student turns their head, even Iruka and Naruto stopped bickering to see what that noise was. What they saw made them sweatdrop, chuckle or laugh.

Akari Uchiha on a tree looking like she hugged it(Petra kinnie) and slides down it, people pile up by the window and see she is on the ground in a starfish position with swirly eyes. Akari sees everyone looking at her so she sends them a weak thumbs up

Iruka opens the window.

"Akari... What... Happened?... Why.. Are.. you.. Late...?" He manages to say in-between laughs.

"Give me a minute Iruka-sensei" Akari said in a wavy voice.

~~~Time skip~~~

Akari POV:

"So.. Why are you 40 minutes late Akari?" Iruka-sensei asks.

"Well.." I manage a small smile and scratch the nape of my kneck.. "Imayormaynothavegottangledinmybedsheetsthismorning" I blurted out quickly

"I- what?-" Iruka-sensei asks confused..

I sigh and say "I may or may not have got tangled in my bedsheets this morning" 

"Pfft-" Iruka stifles his laughter like the rest of the class.

"A-and why were you pfft- Hugging a tree?" Iruka-sensei asks

I blush in embarrassment. "Well I was running to the academy full speed but I didnt see the tree there. Bloody trees appearing out of nowhere" I say while mumbling the last part to myself but everyone heard it.

Everyone bursts out laughing and I practically die in embarrassment . 

'I bet it was the Second Hokage forcing the First Hokage to use his stupid tree farm jutsu, stupid ghosts probably haunting me' I think to myself eye twitching

What no one knew was the 3rd Hokage was watching what was happening and was laughing slightly.

'She really is just like Shisui' The 3rd Hokage thought amused.