40

It's just a random Sunday Today but things are quite different.... Usually Taehyung spend his most of the time with Namjoon and yoongi getting trained at Jungkook's Mansion but today all three of them are in a shooting range...

After a good practice all three of them took a break...

RM: you are doing so well Taehyung

Tae: thanks Hyung

Yoongi: yeah, you're a quick learner

Tae smiled

RM: did you liked this place? Because I think we should continue our upcoming lession here only

Tae: yeah I like it... It's more professional and easy to focus

RM: okay then we'll continue here only

Tae ( nodded ): hmm

Yoongi: and about our taekwondo, I've to take you somewhere too

Tae: okay Hyung.... Uh - Namjoon hyung?

RM: yes Taehyung

Tae: I guess I took enough rest... Let's continue

RM: okay then let's start

.

.

After the end of shooting lesson, RM left and taegi ( Taehyung and yoongi ) made their way towards their destination...

It was wide field and both of them were alone there....

Tae: wow Hyung, it's a beautiful place

Yoongi: I know... I usually come here for practice and even when I feel a bit off

Tae: yeah it's so peaceful here

Yoongi smiled

Yoongi: let's start now... Okay?

Tae nodded

Yoongi: so Taehyung as I told you before, There are eight belts in Taekwondo, the first being white, which you receive when you commence training. The following belts are yellow, blue, red, red/black, Cho Dan Bo, black/white and black belt. On each of the colour belts you wear stripes indicating your level of attainment on that belt.

Tae nodded

Yoongi: now tell me how many punches are there ?

Tae: 10

Yoongi: good, how many basic moves are there in white belt?

Tae: three... the long front stance, the low block, and the middle punch. The key here is not just “finishing” the movement properly, but also starting the movement properly with the correct chamber.

Yoongi: very good.. now let's start... You've already learned everything from this belt but now I've to take a last test and then you'll be learning about yellow one.... Okay?

Tae: okay Hyung

.

.

After a long practice both of them sat on ground and took a break...

Yoongi: I'm really proud of you Taehyung

Tae: thanks Hyung

Yoongi: uh Taehyung I want to ask you something

Tae: hmm

Yoongi: boss know shooting and he's even a black belt in taekwondo then why are you learning all this from us?