26

All of them looked at the person and gulped in fear... Jungkook is back and he has seen his Taehyung in someone else's embrace... This is not right! Not at all.... The person should ran and pray for himself... With loud and heavy steps Jungkook came infront of them and pulled Taehyung away from that males grip.... Jungkook grabbed Tae's waist and held him possessively..
He grind his teeth in anger and spoke

Jungkook: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY PETAL?

The glass from maids hand left and got broken making a loud sound... Everybody looked at her except Jungkook.... He kept looking at the male who touched his Taehyung a while ago...

Jungkook: I'M TALKING TO YOU? HOW DARE YOU DID THIS?

??: I just helped him.. he was about to fall

Jungkook: DID ANYBODY ASKED FOR YOUR HELP?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and then that male... That male has wore an uniform which means he's one of the worker who bought bed... Everybody seems in fear even Taehyung accept that male... The venom Jungkook is spitting out of his mouth and can make anyone feel fear but why is that male so unbothered...

Jungkook finally let go of Tae's waist and grabbed that man's Collar...
Maids came from side and made Taehyung sit on sofa...

Jungkook: DID. ANYBODY. FUCKING. ASKED. FOR. IT?

The male didn't replied which made Jungkook's anger increased.... He harshly punched on that males face and kept punching it making blood come out of it... Guards came out too but no body stopped Jungkook as they knew stopping Jungkook won't be good of them.. by the loud voice the workes came at living room too... No body has any idea what happened and why Jungkook is beating the shit out of him... Taehyung wanted to stop Jungkook but maids told him not to do so....

Everything was so messed right now... Like so messed... Within minutes all this happened.. a while ago there was a total peace and now it's fucking blood to be seen... But something else was bothering Taehyung very much...

First of all Jungkook wasn't behaving like himself... He was behaving so different, I mean yeah people react different when they are angry but isn't this topic too small for somebody to react like this? That male just has helped Taehyung... It's not that he did anything illegal. He just helped him... If he didn't then maids would have done it... Yeah he's a stranger but he just helped... The venom Jungkook is spitting is too much for this reason... Jungkook was looking like a beast right now... More dangerous then how he was last night... He kind of felt bad of that male but on the other hand he felt creep... The male was getting beaten but he kept looking at Taehyung... This was making tae feel kind of weird and creepy... Tae is a good observer and from what he's observing now... Something is very wrong... Like very very wrong and he has no idea about it... When Jungkook noticed that the male was staring at Taehyung he punched on his eyes.... The male groan in pain but again looked at Taehyung. Jungkook had enough, this person is so desparate to get killed... He wanted to shoot him here but he know he can't so he grabbed the males neck choking him to death... Jungkook lifted the man from his hand and the man can see the gate of hell...

Tae got panicked... Is Jungkook really going to kill him? Tae got up and went towards Jungkook, the maids stopped him but he didn't listened...

Tae: Jungkook! What are you doing? You want to kill him or what?

Jungkook didn't replied and kept choking him

Tae tired to remove Jungkook's hand from that males neck but Jungkook was like a stone right now...

Jungkook: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCHED AND LOOKED AT WHAT'S MINE! HE'S MINE.. ONLY MINE... DO YOU HEAR ME! TAEHYUNG IS MINE!
HE. BELONGS. TO JEON JUNGKOOK.

OBSESSION जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें